30 day shred!!

Options
im on the 30 day shred with jillian im on day 10 and have lost 15 pounds yay! but thats 1day of the 30day shred and the next is 30min walk on the tredmail on a speed of 3.5 and incline of 4.5 at the same pace. and 3 mins is cool down. i cut out all pasta, soda,bread and limit my sugar intake. im 17 pounds away from 199 :)

Replies

• snrose
    snrose Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    i'm also on day 10 but ive only lost around 2lbs, haha. way to go! :)
  • babbycakess
    Options
    ya like i said i switch it up.. but just keep going you will be satisfied at the end.
  • HollyTsab
    HollyTsab Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm on day 3 of Level 2. I hope I can push myself to finish this.
  • olivia_june
    olivia_june Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I just restarted it, so today was day 1 of level 1. My arms are on fiiire but I love the 30DS simply because you KNOW that it's doing something, haha. I am alternating with Wii Fit and I walk every day as well....plus on a <1310 cal/day diet. We'll see what happens! Last time I lost around 3 lbs a week.
  • babbycakess
    Options
    yea my legs kill so i do it every other day or i get so sore i don't want to keep going plus i gotta get lots of cardio.
  • babbycakess
    Options
    you can do it :)
  • maddiey
    maddiey Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    What is the 30 day shred? Do you have to buy it?
  • herownkindofwonderfull
    Options

It's a Jillian Michaels workout program. Basically it's a DVD workout. I think they sell it just about everywhere.. check wal-mart. Shouldn't be too expensive...
  • salxtai
    salxtai Posts: 341 Member
    Options

It's a Jillian Michaels workout program. Basically it's a DVD workout. I think they sell it just about everywhere.. check wal-mart. Shouldn't be too expensive...

Or, you know, you could download it for free..
  • babbycakess
    Options
    yea its like a 9 dollar movie you can get it from walmart
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!