hi from a newbie

Options
Hi

I'm Ann, I'm in my 30's,a mum of 2 living in the UK. I want to lose about 70 pounds and joined my fitness pal a few Weeks ago (it was recommended by my neighbour) I'm enjoying keeping a food diary, its giving me a bigger understanding of where my calories come from and that previously I've had a lot of empty calories from fizzy drinks and innocent looking gummy sweets.

I'm never good at these introduction things so I'll sign off here

Replies

• LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome!
  • Nadineshirleydelange
    Options
    Hello there I have also just joined this site, and I am loving it. I am from South Africa and have been really frustrated as there are no sites like this aimed towards South Africans and South African food products. I am a little older than most as I am turning 50 this year (eeek) and I want to loose 15kgs by October, (not sure how many pounds that is???) So good luck and I hope it will all go well with you,
  • Tempe729
    Tempe729 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Welcome! ^_^
  • christinerush
    Options
    Welcome! Ive only been on here a little over 40 days but am so addicted its not funny! Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like! :smile:
  • ansley341
    ansley341 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    welcome to mfp. I am new(ish) to the site as well though am finding it helps to have friends on here for extra support and encouragement. Feel free to add me if you like
    and good luck
  • maxybaby8
    maxybaby8 Posts: 17
    Options
    hi i am from wales uk add me if you want welcome
  • melissa221979
    melissa221979 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome!

Ive been on here since Jan and have just suceeded in losing all my post pregnancy weight, I love MFP and its very addicitve! Good luck on your journey and feel free to add me as a friend for support x
  • 57scoutmaster
    Options
    Friend request sent. Always looking for friends from th UK. I miss my time there