EASTER!!!!

Options
Its that dreaded time of half term and what makes it worse is its EASTER!!!! Ive been quiet good with the whole sweet side of things, and yes i have caved but i worked out and ate good through the day so why not?
What i dont want to do is put on the lbs ive lost!!! Also with the kids being at home im gonna have major stress days and when we go out.... arrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And i'll be having guests over to stay so my alcohol intake is probably gonna go through the roof on some days, and that leads to munchie syndrome to....
Much support is needed right now, i can feel myself slipping already :(

Replies

• Airlieb
    Airlieb Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I know what you are saying!! So much chocolate around when you have kids too. I have 3 children - a 5 year old, a 4 year old and a 2 year old. I plan on exercising a lot more over the Easter break so I can "Eat back calories" in chocolate!! :wink: yum. I have also found that if you are going to eat chocolate then grab a sharp knife and cut off little pieces, eat one bit then walk away and drink a whole lot of water straight after. Now I don't know if this is going to work, it's a plan in progress but better to have a bit of a plan. Don't know what you can do about the alcohol and the munchies though!! Maybe have a glass of water between each alc beverage. All I can say is that we all fall off the wagon, just forget about it, don't be too hard on yourself and jump right back on, we are here for you :flowerforyou:
  • F1uffy2
    F1uffy2 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    That is great advice Airlieb with the water tips. I may just have to try that out myself. There is also the extra calories burned with the additional toilet trips of course to add on!x
  • Airlieb
    Airlieb Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Ha! Ha! yes F1uffy2 :laugh:
  • cookiet83
    cookiet83 Posts: 30
    Options
    I know what you are saying!! So much chocolate around when you have kids too. I have 3 children - a 5 year old, a 4 year old and a 2 year old. I plan on exercising a lot more over the Easter break so I can "Eat back calories" in chocolate!! :wink: yum. I have also found that if you are going to eat chocolate then grab a sharp knife and cut off little pieces, eat one bit then walk away and drink a whole lot of water straight after. Now I don't know if this is going to work, it's a plan in progress but better to have a bit of a plan. Don't know what you can do about the alcohol and the munchies though!! Maybe have a glass of water between each alc beverage. All I can say is that we all fall off the wagon, just forget about it, don't be too hard on yourself and jump right back on, we are here for you :flowerforyou:

Thank you for the water asvise!!! i think i have it under control, i have a cadburys cream egg that im going to have tomorrow so i wont be indulging in one big egg lol. I'm going to be strong with the alcohol and save it for a day out.... one big blow out and thats it. Happy Easter x