looking for encouragment - MFP friends who need to lose 50 o

Options
My name is Miranda im 38lbs lighter but still need to lose about 75 more lbs the more encouraging friends the merrier!!! feel free to add me & we can help eachother on out journey!!!

Replies

• sarahjenkins77
    sarahjenkins77 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    have added you as a friend, my goal is to lose between 50-60ibs in total.
  • Claire594
    Claire594 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Hi Miranda. I've lost 31lbs so far but have another 49lbs to go. Sent you a friend request as can always do with more good motivating friends.
  • lilfilly2008
    Options
    We all need encouragement because sometimes we get on a plateu where we quit losing for awhile.. I am losing it VERY slowly now, I am 37 pounds lighter than I was two yrs ago.. I have about 100 more to go.. Ill love ti encourage you if u do the same:)
  • amsaunders0313
    Options
    I've only lost 5 and have 70+ to go. Let's do this together! Feel free to add me!
  • SlimBananas
    SlimBananas Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    i still have about 45 to go.....everyone could use the encouragement
  • munkey418
    munkey418 Posts: 139
    Options
    Total Ive got 150lbs to lose but right now Im focusing on 50 by the end of summer! Ill add you! i love making new firends and giving/rcving support! :)
  • histogal99
    histogal99 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm there with you, sista.
  • agriffitts85
    agriffitts85 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    well i just started at the beginning of the month i have only last 5lbs as of yester day still have 186lbs left... got a long journey in front of me... wish me luck..... and congrats and your weight loss and keep up the good work
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    I have 30lbs to go, but I started off at 50lbs over! I'd love to friend you~
  • BrightEyes41
    Options
    I am there, love making new friends and having encouragement to get me through