Looking for some guy buddies ages 35-45

Options
Hey guys -- Trying to add some more guy buddies close to my age to my group of MFP friends -- especially those are are active weight trainers and/ or have 80+ lbs to lose.

I have well over 100 lbs to lose and want to start doing some active weight training while I lose. I'm 39 and live in the Columbus, OH area. If you're in Central Ohio too, even better.

Thanks!

-- Tom

Replies

• ejechols
    ejechols Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    In the same boat. Feel free to add me. Also, anyone else who replies to this thread,
  • drmattski
    drmattski Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Tom,

You've got a friend request!

Matt
  • noemike
    noemike Posts: 61
    Options
    You can add me if you want I will be 36 at the end of the month. I have over 100 pounds to lose I have been working hard I am down 33 pounds since Jan 1st I just joined the ymca this week to weight train and swim I live in Cincinnati
  • Fit4Evolution
    Fit4Evolution Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Trainer 6 yrs.. I have my own goals but I am here to help too, so friend me if you like!
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me..45, so just inside your inclusion criteria! I have about 10 lbs to go but the rate I'm going it might as well be 100
  • moksumike
    moksumike Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm about to turn 36, living in Kansas City. I'm trying to lose about 50 pounds. Feel free to add me!
  • BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Hey lad! Jim here, 42 and live in Canada. It's a struggle but I believe in myself. I am weights heavy and cardio medium right now.
  • tazman778
    tazman778 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I only have about 40 pounds to lose, but I have lost before 170 pounds so know what its like to have to lose 80+ pounds.