Uk dieters?

Options
Who is from the uk, I always look at peoples food diaries for inspiration but its hard when i look at american diaries as they always have foods we don't have here :(

Replies

• PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    They also have so many more yummy foods than what we have. Lol.
  • dominicastar
    Options
    I'm from the UK but my food diary I would not advise anyone to go by. I exercise a lot. I'm planning to have a more sensible diary starting Monday.
  • Bevbl3
    Bevbl3 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Me! I'm in Bolton, Lancs. feel free to send a friend request! x
  • littledumplings
    littledumplings Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    You can add me, my food diary is open, but I have slimfast shakes for breakfast and lunch most days.....its just a habit now x
  • whenstars
    whenstars Posts: 27
    Options
    I'm from the UK, not sure if mine will help but feel free to add me and have a look!
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Im in the uk too :)
  • GirlAnachronismE
    GirlAnachronismE Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm in the UK, but mine is aweful at the moment thanks to being home for easter. Should be better next week!
  • jamielynas
    jamielynas Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I'm a Personal Trainer in Scotland! :)
  • DPernet
    DPernet Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    UK here as well. Diary is open for friends to view. Send me a request if you want :)
  • Crawflowr
    Crawflowr Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm from the UK, but I have now reached my goal and gone to maintenance. I have opened my diary but may close it again if people start picking on me. I'm happy with my choices :)
  • jaynemaria
    jaynemaria Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Im in the uk,sent you friend request
  • usernamekelly1
    usernamekelly1 Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, I normally have protein pancakes for breakfast, some sort of salad for lunch and tea is normally home cooked stuff like lasagna, meatballs etc tonight I'm doing Rogan Josh. Feel free to add me, I've been eating clean so my recipes may look a tad odd x
  • lollienluke
    lollienluke Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    im in the uk too, sent you a friend request. im trying to lose about 2 1/2 stone for my wedding as well but mine is in july this year.
    x
  • acresfield
    acresfield Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hi.. I'm uk and would also welcome a few new friends with open diaries. Mine is open, please feel free to add me.

Net calories 2200 and I eat back my exercise. Gradually changing my diet for the better and trying to get rid of the crap!
  • Hev_uk
    Hev_uk Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm from the UK. Please add me!
  • zachsmum77
    zachsmum77 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from Yorkshire please feel free to add me.

I try and plan ahead with my dinners sometimes even a couple of weeks ahead. I am the heaviest I have ever been and never felt so awful, though I have started to feel better since starting to use this site and slowly starting to eat better and exercise more.
  • ClaireSD35
    Options
    I'm from the midlands! Feel free to add
  • theonly1iknow
    theonly1iknow Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm also in the UK, search in groups for Team UK, there's plenty of us here!!
  • R_is_for_Rachel
    R_is_for_Rachel Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    im in South Wales and my diary is open to friends -so feel free to friend me. Without boasting (too much!), i do have a healthy and varied diet :D