down 28 pounds (with pics)

Options
So I started this new life on January 23, 2012 all for the love of winning some extra money!! I joined a Biggest Loser Competition with some friends! Except now I don't even care if I win, because I have won something so much more exciting!!! I won a new attitude and a better body!!

At the beginning I was at my heaviest at 242:( I am now 214 and have about 60-70 pounds to go but I just had to post these because I am actually very HAPPY with the results I have seen thus far!! granted I still have A LOT of work to do but OMG this is so awesome and very rewarding that I just had to share!! However this is very hard for me to put my body on display!!!

sidebyside3.png

Replies

• kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I can't see ur pics yet but ur story sounds awesome! Glad ur so happy! I know the wonderful feeling!
  • Tubby2Toned
    Tubby2Toned Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Teschy, in photobucket there is a drop down option for your photo called "IMG Code", click on that code to copy, and then paste here. That way we can see your fabulous results!
  • Tubby2Toned
    Options
    *test
  • iTswape
    iTswape Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    weightlossjourneyfront-1.jpg
  • Tubby2Toned
    Options
    There we go!

Nice job on the weight loss Teschy!!!
  • gwmedicgod
    gwmedicgod Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    great job.. keep it up
  • mmw47
    mmw47 Posts: 23
    Options
    Well done .....Certainly a difference, you should be really proud of yourself!!
  • mblair1968
    mblair1968 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • Sumijain
    Sumijain Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!
  • babbs23
    babbs23 Posts: 11
    Options
    Keep it up, Girlie! The hard work is paying off! Lookin' so good!!!
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Well done thats a great achievement keep at it hunny x
  • teschy123
    teschy123 Posts: 89
    Options
    Thank god for a smart Husband he figured it out after about 25 tries

sidebyside3-2.png
  • shelley2shane
    shelley2shane Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!! You look wonderful, keep up the good work.Not only do you look better but you feel better, your my inspiration for my mission.. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!