11 WEEK ELIMINATION CHALLENGE - LET'S GET READY FOR SUMMER!!

Options

Replies

• CindyCountingCalories
    CindyCountingCalories Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Sounds like fun! Count me in!

Edited to add: I will be getting ready for winter :laugh:
  • sare_sweetheart
    Options
    Count me in!
  • bdotshaw
    bdotshaw Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • merapp9
    merapp9 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I need a challenge...I'M IN! :)
  • shiremom69
    shiremom69 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • cheesenbrats
    Options
    I want to participate
  • NicoleZ1515
    NicoleZ1515 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'll try, what do I need to do?
  • osylo
    osylo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I want in!
  • marsbarxo
    Options
    i would love to join :)
  • clairadams
    Options
    I'm in!
  • abetterjune
    abetterjune Posts: 219
    Options
    I want to try. :)
  • tulsarose
    tulsarose Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm IN!!! :)
  • steelersfamily6
    steelersfamily6 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    OMG I want this so bad, I need something to keep me on track and keep me going! Please tell me what the rules are!
  • rfsahae
    rfsahae Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'd love to vary my routine, it was getting monotonous. Thanks for organizing. :smile: :smile:
  • EmeliaFoo
    EmeliaFoo Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm in, Thanks!
  • arleylange
    Options
    I'd like to participate in this challenge. I am sending a friend request now.
  • CindyCountingCalories
    Options
    I have a question about the walking laps, I live in South-Africa and it's not safe to walk alone :laugh: no but seriously it's not :grumble: . I'm not working so I can't really go to the mall during the day I'm at home most days, and when hubby comes home after work it's late already.

Will it count if I walk through the house and then outside in the garden where I'm safe:laugh: lol and make that 1 lap?
  • Sheri869
    Sheri869 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I have a question about the walking laps, I live in South-Africa and it's not safe to walk alone :laugh: no but seriously it's not :grumble: . I'm not working so I can't really go to the mall during the day I'm at home most days, and when hubby comes home after work it's late already.

Will it count if I walk through the house and then outside in the garden where I'm safe:laugh: lol and make that 1 lap?

When I put something like that up on the challenge go ahead and message me and we can figure something out that will work for you - probably what you are saying will work in challenges.
  • Kooraloo
    Kooraloo Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    If it's not too late, I'd love to join in!
  • CindyCountingCalories
    Options

When I put something like that up on the challenge go ahead and message me and we can figure something out that will work for you - probably what you are saying will work in challenges.

Thank you will do that :flowerforyou: