NSV...warning TMI

Options
gerbies
gerbies Posts: 444 Member
So, I was getting dressed today to go out with my family and went to put on my best nude colored bra and the cups were HUGE. I swear I wore it like a week or so ago, but the cups are so big they are rippled and dented. To wear it, I'd have to use some tube socks...lol.

When I went shopping for bras less than a year ago, I remember being mortified at my size (42DDD); I'm so happy to be moving towards a more average size.

Gotta love those little things! lol.

Replies

• Rogiefreida
    Rogiefreida Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Thats a great feeling! Congrats :)
  • SinCity2003
    SinCity2003 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    That's awesome :) I've noticed that a little as well, but not as much as you seem to have today. It's the little things that make the journey worthwhile!
  • khuckaby1
    khuckaby1 Posts: 69
    Options
    Awesome! I can't wait to lose some in that area.
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    Haha thats a good problem to have then. Congrats.
  • BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    What does your husband think about your female shrinkage though!? Just joking!
  • Minimooshable
    Options
    Aww, well done. I went and got measured for the first time in a year and found I've gone from a 40F to a 34G! Amazing! I seem to go up a cup everytime I go down a backsize. I threw away all my big bras, I never want to be a 40 back again! My biggest ever was 46, I wish I kept one, they could go round me twice now!
  • BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Aww, well done. I went and got measured for the first time in a year and found I've gone from a 40F to a 34G! Amazing! I seem to go up a cup everytime I go down a backsize. I threw away all my big bras, I never want to be a 40 back again! My biggest ever was 46, I wish I kept one, they could go round me twice now!
    They must really hurt the back after awhile though don't they? I would thing that being large up top like that would be painful to jog etcetera. I can see why less makes one feel some relief.
  • Minimooshable
    Options
    They must really hurt the back after awhile though don't they? I would thing that being large up top like that would be painful to jog etcetera. I can see why less makes one feel some relief.

Oh my gosh yes, finding a sports bra is a bugger. Jogging without a sweatshirt or something big was, and still is, out! Though stupidly enough.... finding a bra for a big cupsize AND a bog backsize is easier than a small/average back, large cup!
  • arctiknitter
    arctiknitter Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Those experiences are so motivating!
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    I SO understand! I bought new bras yesterday and got measured. When she told me I'm now a B or C cup I freaked out! I was a DD at one point! I don't have to shop in the ugly old lady bra area anymore! GREAT NSV and totally not TMI! Good for you! :)
  • jessabethheather
    Options
    Yay!!!!! Congratulations! I love those little things that make you realize all the hard work is paying off!
  • gerbies
    gerbies Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much! Of course, I'm bummed that I have to go bra shopping (not my favorite activity), but I'll do it :). I think I was more of a 42DD, but the bra style I bought that cup looked just a bit better. Even so, 42DD is a big size, too...lol. I have a few bras to wear for the current size, so I think I'll wait until I can no longer wear those either. No matter what, it's a great problem to have...lol!
  • court182
    court182 Posts: 307
    Options
    That's fabulous!! Keep up the awesome work!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!