Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Dove Dark Chocolate Promises.
  • kaned_ferret
    kaned_ferret Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    My current fix is a ryvita multigrain with about 15 of chocolate philadelphia spread on it *drool*. I have noticed that since I've changed my eating habits, and don't binge out on sweet and processed things, I actually crave them much less. I would highly recommend getting out of the "getting a fix" cycle if you can, you'll feel better for it!
  • skinny91bum
    Options
    is the chocolate philly nice??? it kinda looks weird
  • tashaa1992
    tashaa1992 Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    I love fruit so bananas and oranges for the most part:)
  • Brennaohh
    Brennaohh Posts: 47
    Options
    i have a giant sweet tooth, and I found that Ben and Jerrys frozen greek yogurt in peanut butter banana flavor works great!
    Its pretty sweet/tart tasting so I usually only have half a serving!

Also cinnamon graham crackers!
  • evarose21
    evarose21 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Low-fat chocolate Jello. And when I have any cravings after that I drink a huge cup of green tea with cinnamon and honey, green tea suppresses hunger, the honey fixes my sugar cravings, the cinnamon speeds your metabolism (also being a powerful antioxidant included in mannny skin care products, it boots blood circulation making skin rosier, glowier, and tightens your skin!). I make it a point to drink at least 4 cups daily!
    hope i helped(:
  • kaned_ferret
    kaned_ferret Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    is the chocolate philly nice??? it kinda looks weird

No word of a lie, it tastes like semi-liquid cadbury easter eggs. It is amazing. It had better not be a fad that they stop making!
  • history_grrrl
    history_grrrl Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I have two, one of which I just came up with:

Standard sugar fix: melt 1 square of unsweetened baking chocolate with 2 (very scant) teaspoons of sugar. Cut a banana crosswise, roll the two halves in the chocolate, and put in the freezer on a piece of tin foil. The chocolate hardens quickly. 275 calories. But you can do half the chocolate and sugar, dip strawberries, and put them in the fridge; again, the chocolate hardens right away.

Today's sugar fix: 3/4 c. Greek yogurt, sliced strawberries, and about 1/4 cup of trail mix sprinkled on time. Delicious, filling, and about 285 calories.

Hmmm. Maybe I should stick with the first one . . .