FITBIT

Options
Does anyone have fitbit??

I'm thinking about ordering one but was curious if anyone has it and how accurate or useful it is ..

Replies

• janwolf
    janwolf Posts: 1
    Options
    I bought one just before I went on a skiing holiday 4 weeks ago and love it.

Not sure about the accurancy but it keeps me motivated to walk to & from the station each day (25 mins each way) otherwise I do not reach the steps target. :happy:
  • sportyag
    sportyag Posts: 12
    Options
    Ok thanks for the response .. I'm still trying to decide if I want to invest in one

Have a great weekend!!
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Love mine! Makes me so much more active!
  • dlchrist
    dlchrist Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I love mine, I just go through my day and it keeps track of my steps and adds the extra calories burned into my food diary so I know when I can eat more.
  • gordowens
    gordowens Posts: 55
    Options
    Love mine... has made a huge difference
  • reneeramirez4christ
    reneeramirez4christ Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I love mine, unfortunately I am on my 3rd one! My first one accidentally was washed and my 2nd one stopped working :(
  • Jupitermermaid
    Jupitermermaid Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I love mine! I'm on my second one - lost the first and was devastated! It really keeps me motivated and moving to reach my daily step goal. I walk and exercise more just to keep watching the steps increase! I also love that it tracks my sleep pattern each night.
  • ccnjc4e
    ccnjc4e Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I love mine! I lost my first and fitbit sent me a new one for free, No shipping charges either:) I was sooo glad!
  • sthurst040262
    sthurst040262 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Had my fitbit for 6 weeks and love it. would recommend to anyone, helps me be more active x
  • Stefanie7125
    Stefanie7125 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I love mine! It keeps me motivated to move! I think it all depends on how you choose to use it. You can use it simply as a pedometer or you can take advantage of their website and it becomes a whole lot more. I bought an HRM at the beginning of this journey, thinking that would be enough, but I wish I had invested in something like the fitbit earlier, it really simplifies things.
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Love mine.........it's like my own little buddy attached to my pocket.
  • mrsmel55
    mrsmel55 Posts: 168
    Options
    I just got mine two days ago. You just wear it and it adds calories to you daily totals for the exercise you do. I always wondered how many calories I burned just shopping...lots of walking not necessarily for walking to exercise. It measures it for you. It even picked up my bike ride yesterday and my Zumba workout this morning. So far I am loving it.! Only bad thing its adding more calories than I would and I don't know if I can eat them all!
  • toffeewaffle
    toffeewaffle Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I was wondering the same thing as to how it is. the price of it is costly but was wondering how it was working for ppl. Also how do ppl like it with sleeping? Have you been sleeping better since being able to monitor you sleeping habits or have they stayed the same/worse?
  • Jupitermermaid
    Jupitermermaid Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I was wondering the same thing as to how it is. the price of it is costly but was wondering how it was working for ppl. Also how do ppl like it with sleeping? Have you been sleeping better since being able to monitor you sleeping habits or have they stayed the same/worse?

My sleeping has improved since using the Fitbit. I see the problem areas when I'm waking up and can address the situations. I'm also more cognizant of going to bed earlir to sleep more.
  • sportyag
    sportyag Posts: 12
    Options
    Sounds like it's worth the investment .. .thanks all!