Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

NSV...warning TMI

gerbies
gerbies Posts: 444 Member
So, I was getting dressed today to go out with my family and went to put on my best nude colored bra and the cups were HUGE. I swear I wore it like a week or so ago, but the cups are so big they are rippled and dented. To wear it, I'd have to use some tube socks...lol.

When I went shopping for bras less than a year ago, I remember being mortified at my size (42DDD); I'm so happy to be moving towards a more average size.

Gotta love those little things! lol.

Replies

• Rogiefreida
    Rogiefreida Posts: 567 Member
    Thats a great feeling! Congrats :)
  • SinCity2003
    SinCity2003 Posts: 163 Member
    That's awesome :) I've noticed that a little as well, but not as much as you seem to have today. It's the little things that make the journey worthwhile!
  • khuckaby1
    khuckaby1 Posts: 69
    Awesome! I can't wait to lose some in that area.
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Haha thats a good problem to have then. Congrats.
  • BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    What does your husband think about your female shrinkage though!? Just joking!
  • Aww, well done. I went and got measured for the first time in a year and found I've gone from a 40F to a 34G! Amazing! I seem to go up a cup everytime I go down a backsize. I threw away all my big bras, I never want to be a 40 back again! My biggest ever was 46, I wish I kept one, they could go round me twice now!
  • BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    Aww, well done. I went and got measured for the first time in a year and found I've gone from a 40F to a 34G! Amazing! I seem to go up a cup everytime I go down a backsize. I threw away all my big bras, I never want to be a 40 back again! My biggest ever was 46, I wish I kept one, they could go round me twice now!
    They must really hurt the back after awhile though don't they? I would thing that being large up top like that would be painful to jog etcetera. I can see why less makes one feel some relief.
  • Aww, well done. I went and got measured for the first time in a year and found I've gone from a 40F to a 34G! Amazing! I seem to go up a cup everytime I go down a backsize. I threw away all my big bras, I never want to be a 40 back again! My biggest ever was 46, I wish I kept one, they could go round me twice now!
    They must really hurt the back after awhile though don't they? I would thing that being large up top like that would be painful to jog etcetera. I can see why less makes one feel some relief.

Oh my gosh yes, finding a sports bra is a bugger. Jogging without a sweatshirt or something big was, and still is, out! Though stupidly enough.... finding a bra for a big cupsize AND a bog backsize is easier than a small/average back, large cup!
  • arctiknitter
    arctiknitter Posts: 119 Member
    Congrats! Those experiences are so motivating!
  • I SO understand! I bought new bras yesterday and got measured. When she told me I'm now a B or C cup I freaked out! I was a DD at one point! I don't have to shop in the ugly old lady bra area anymore! GREAT NSV and totally not TMI! Good for you! :)
  • Yay!!!!! Congratulations! I love those little things that make you realize all the hard work is paying off!
  • gerbies
    gerbies Posts: 444 Member
    Thanks so much! Of course, I'm bummed that I have to go bra shopping (not my favorite activity), but I'll do it :). I think I was more of a 42DD, but the bra style I bought that cup looked just a bit better. Even so, 42DD is a big size, too...lol. I have a few bras to wear for the current size, so I think I'll wait until I can no longer wear those either. No matter what, it's a great problem to have...lol!
  • court182
    court182 Posts: 307
    That's fabulous!! Keep up the awesome work!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!