Replies

• Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    I wish!!!
  • Nicola0000
    Nicola0000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Nope, look at the supermodels that have them. Even Jillian Michaels does!
  • fragilestrength
    Options
    I've been working out consistently for about a year, and my thighs did get significantly less dimple-y. I'll almost as complete smoothness :D
  • s1lence
    s1lence Posts: 493
    Options
    I wish I knew if it would go away. I have some as well, but when I did research on the treatment of it I found a few things that made me hopeful and disappointed at the same time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cellulite

According to a quote of a doctor in this wikipedia article there is no outstanding treatments for cellulite. However while reading the factors that create it there may be a way to minimize it as you continue on - try to lower the stress levels in your life. There are other "treatments" for it that you can find. I once found a website that stated that if you use warm oil and do a deep tissue massage on your areas of cellulite then it will help break it up. I don't know who true it is but hey it's worth a try.
  • ecilaaa
    ecilaaa Posts: 16
    Options
    Don't give up hope, it does!
    I started eating cleanly (as much as I can) about 3 months ago and there has been a significant reduction in cellulite. You just have to be really vigiliant about how much sugar and calories you consume.
    You can do it :D