11 WEEK ELIMINATION CHALLENGE - LET'S GET READY FOR SUMMER!!

Options

Replies

• thinkslim12
    Options
    Ok I'm a newbie but I'm in!
  • Sheri869
    Sheri869 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I want to put up the list I have SO FAR....IF you posted that you wanted to be in the challenge and you have not "friended" me yet - you are not on the list! You must "friend" me (or message me if you are having problems friending). I need to be able to access you all easily AND need you to see my posts when I put them up - so I have to be "friend connected" to you for you to be part of the challenge. IF you did that and your name isn't not the list - let me know so I can add you. OR if I have your name typed wrong, please let me know!! ALSO if you've friended me without any kind of message and have NOT put a post on this thread then I also have not added you, so please post a message on here if you want to be in the challenge.

The list of previous Challengers is below this list - Those are the people that know "what's up!" They can answer questions as well as I can if you have them. Thanks to all of them for participating again! And to helping out!!

AND I NEED TEAM LEADERS!!! If you have any desire to be one please let me know by message and I will let you know what it entails - mostly just dedication!!!...and communication with me! keeping track of your team #'s (once you are put into teams), and logging everything for your team on the chart I create as well as keeping communication and support on your team alive!!

LIST OF NEW ELIMINATION CHALLENGERS

alanalosesit
    arleylange
    Chaniray
    cindycounting calories
    deedee0152
    Degan2011
    EmeliaFoo
    esdale81
    FlyingNunley
    foster59803
    gatorgirlyyy
    hhymilito
    hypersensitiveb
    imbgirl87
    Jellobay
    jenmarie2012
    Jenn684
    jjmill
    kr3851
    Love9705
    mahastidance
    moksumike
    myriz
    nmpresto
    osylo
    paradise311
    Picky_Nikki
    precious75134
    ReneeElizabeth26
    rheas01
    Sexyshel17
    ShanaGore
    ShannaMoyer
    smithmom531
    Springseternal
    StacyJCrain
    steelersfamily6
    stephanie198907
    teeley
    Thinkslim12
    vhuber

PREVIOUS CHALLENGERS joining back in! Thank you!! Glad you all are back!!!

anaknight
    Anderia - Team Leader
    Asces
    Basenji
    Chicc
    dzmikki
    hypallage
    Jackieb301
    KathyEarhart - our Dolphin supporter - honerary Dolphin! Good luck with surgery!! and thanks for helping when you can!!!!!!!
    Kent4j
    mikonei
    MLPC
    nisijam5
    Secret2December
    Sheri869 - Team Leader
    Vestarocks
  • Sheri869
    Options
    And as of now my only 2 team leaders that I have are... myself and Anderia (you are still willing?? ;-)
  • bryanswifealways
    Options
    Just joined today but would love to join to get me started!
  • Sheri869
    Options
    AND Newby's are still WELCOME to join up!!!! I will update the list again in a couple days - so I will add your name then!
  • jenmarie2012
    jenmarie2012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    VERY excited everyone!! can't wait to see how this challenge is...LOVE challenges :love:
  • anaknight
    anaknight Posts: 12
    Options
    Sherri Id hate to leave dolphins but I can try to lead:((
  • comalucid
    comalucid Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I have been sliding back into bad habits, need a push!
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join again too!
  • nellyb2011
    nellyb2011 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I didn't do so well last time. I got eliminated early but I would love to try again.

Thanks.
  • Glitter969
    Glitter969 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Another newbie signing up for the challenge....
  • editnonnalynn
    editnonnalynn Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Count me in please! Friending now!
  • Sheri869
    Options
    ana....I would hate to lose you as a Dolphin!! But you'd also make a great team leader! You've Been SO dedicated!! Let me see how many volunteers I get! I know I would miss you as a Dolphin...but might get some competitve nature between our teams tooo!!

I think you'd be an awesome team leader! Thank you for Volunteering!!
  • Sheri869
    Options
    Please add me. I didn't do so well last time. I got eliminated early but I would love to try again.

Thanks.

nellyb...glad you are trying it again!! You'll do awesome, I know!!!
  • usernamekelly1
    usernamekelly1 Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Hi Sheri I've sent you a friend request and would like to join this challenge
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Definitely in.
  • marianeo
    marianeo Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I would love to join...my best results to date have been when I was part of a challenge!
  • mollyonamission
    mollyonamission Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Sounds great
  • iceqieen
    iceqieen Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    this sounds fun and challenging, would love to join. Have sent you a friend req. :)
  • gatorgirlyyy
    Options
    I want to put up the list I have SO FAR....IF you posted that you wanted to be in the challenge and you have not "friended" me yet - you are not on the list! You must "friend" me (or message me if you are having problems friending). I need to be able to access you all easily AND need you to see my posts when I put them up - so I have to be "friend connected" to you for you to be part of the challenge. IF you did that and your name isn't not the list - let me know so I can add you. OR if I have your name typed wrong, please let me know!! ALSO if you've friended me without any kind of message and have NOT put a post on this thread then I also have not added you, so please post a message on here if you want to be in the challenge.

The list of previous Challengers is below this list - Those are the people that know "what's up!" They can answer questions as well as I can if you have them. Thanks to all of them for participating again! And to helping out!!

AND I NEED TEAM LEADERS!!! If you have any desire to be one please let me know by message and I will let you know what it entails - mostly just dedication!!!...and communication with me! keeping track of your team #'s (once you are put into teams), and logging everything for your team on the chart I create as well as keeping communication and support on your team alive!!

LIST OF NEW ELIMINATION CHALLENGERS

alanalosesit
    arleylange
    Chaniray
    cindycounting calories
    deedee0152
    Degan2011
    EmeliaFoo
    esdale81
    FlyingNunley
    foster59803
    gatorgirlyyy
    hhymilito
    hypersensitiveb
    imbgirl87
    Jellobay
    jenmarie2012
    Jenn684
    jjmill
    kr3851
    Love9705
    mahastidance
    moksumike
    myriz
    nmpresto
    osylo
    paradise311
    Picky_Nikki
    precious75134
    ReneeElizabeth26
    rheas01
    Sexyshel17
    ShanaGore
    ShannaMoyer
    smithmom531
    Springseternal
    StacyJCrain
    steelersfamily6
    stephanie198907
    teeley
    Thinkslim12
    vhuber

PREVIOUS CHALLENGERS joining back in! Thank you!! Glad you all are back!!!

anaknight
    Anderia - Team Leader
    Asces
    Basenji
    Chicc
    dzmikki
    hypallage
    Jackieb301
    KathyEarhart - our Dolphin supporter - honerary Dolphin! Good luck with surgery!! and thanks for helping when you can!!!!!!!
    Kent4j
    mikonei
    MLPC
    nisijam5
    Secret2December
    Sheri869 - Team Leader
    Vestarocks

PM'd you. Would love to be a Team Leader. :)