Allergies, Red Face, Sweat, Exercise & Adipex

Options
I've been dealing with a lot of headaches, itchy eyes and sneezing due to allergies during the past couple weeks. Twice last week and again today, during and after my workout my nose is extremely runny and it seems I could go through a whole box of tissues blowing my nose! Besides this, my face is getting bright red, which almost brings on a headache feeling, and I'm sweating like a man! Granted I've always been a sweater, but this is crazy!!!
I've been taking adipex, doctor prescribed, for the past 3 1/2 weeks. I'm wondering if this has something to do with it, along with the seasonal allergies. Does anyone else experienced any of this?

Replies

• LottieLou13
    LottieLou13 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Have you had your thyroid checked? I have hyperthyroidism and suffer with the sweats, headaches and flushed face. May not be something like that and probably just allergies going on, but can be worth getting checked out :smile:
  • weeble2008
    weeble2008 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I never thought of that. My mom has issues with her thyroid and takes medication daily. Thanks!!
  • LottieLou13
    LottieLou13 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I never thought of that. My mom has issues with her thyroid and takes medication daily. Thanks!!

No problem, hope you get to the bottom of it :smile: