Favorite food, dessert, and beverage?

Options
Just curious.

Mine would be Chinese Chicken and Broccoli (no carrot), cupcakes, and big red soda. Haven't had them in a while but I miss it. Although oddly enough, I thought being a on diet would mean all of my food would be gross but I rarely come across healthy foods that I find gross.

Anyway, I'm off topic. What your favorite? And do you still find a way to incorporate it in your diet?

Replies

• HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    loaded mashed potatoes, chocolate melting cake (from carnival cruises), and long island iced tea (stronger the better!)

We eat mashed potatoes on a regualr basis, but I just use the spray butter. The dessert I can only get when I go on a cruise, which helps keep me from eating a million of them lol, and the iced tea I enjoy once in a while, but it's expensive to make and most bars don't make it right, so I only have it on occasion.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options
    Lasagna/pizza, chocolate eruption cake (900 cals!) and Reese's peanut butter cups, Mt. Dew or screwdrivers if I'm getting drunk.
  • Amberchalon
    Amberchalon Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Favorite Food - Lebanese!
    Favorite Dessert- Petite Fors
    Favorite Drink- Water AND Odwalla Super Green Food
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    I used to looove chinese food and burgers. Now, I enjoy eating honey roasted peanuts, vegetables in those microwavable bags since I can't cook and Sun Chips ( when I get around to eating them ) :)
  • Rockontoothpicks
    Options
    I sometimes miss Chicken Lo-mein and fried chicken wings from my fave Chinese restaurant. I used to drink sweet tea by the gallon. I have learned to eat better but I sometimes still miss it.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    Food: Sweet and Sour Chicken
    Dessert: tie between ice cream and cookies
    Beverage: fountain Diet Coke. Drink of the Gods.
  • yoorei
    yoorei Posts: 1
    Options
    Sandwiches and any dessert loaded with whip cream.
  • jankleberry
    jankleberry Posts: 508
    Options
    scottish+steak+pie+4.JPG
    steak pie!!

followed by

sticky-toffee-pudding.jpg
    Sticky Toffee Pudding

or

white_chocolate_caramel_cheesecake2t.JPG
    White Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake

and

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8O65VMeZbHOOTpcmca7kKhWD1yvXVUTjglQmM6403VIjx3Z4y2YiZ190IWQ

:love:
  • bigredhearts
    Options
    lasagna (mine), lemon cheesecake (mine) and sparkling apple cider! and i will have any of these any time i want as long as i fit them in, im in this for the long haul so i aint about to make any restrictions i wont follow forever! <---- (my personal outlook not to be taken as the right or wrong way of doing things during any journey)
  • VeganPanda
    VeganPanda Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Lasagna, Cheesecake, and Lemonade. All in vegan versions. MmM.
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Gyro
    Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Icing
    Rum & Diet Coke
  • iuew
    iuew Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    hard to narrow it down to one each.

first that came to mind :

cheeseburger
    cheesecake
    vodka / diet coke
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    Pasta with marinara. Tiramisu. Rich, foamy, vanilla/caramel latte OR fruity, fiery alcoholic slushies
  • cassmonster
    cassmonster Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Pizza, coffee ice cream with hot fudge, and raspberry iced tea!!!
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Fav food- too many things lol pizza, french fries, chips anything italian
    Dessert-CHEESECAKE !!
    Beverage- Simply Raspberry Lemonade, Turkey Hill POmegrante Lemonade, Simply Orange Juice, Kola Champagne Soda
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Favorite food: Biryani (1st picture). Basically lots of rice, tomatoes, onions, LOTS of spices, Meat, yogurt all put together into a heavenly combination

Favorite dessert: My mother used to make this dish with bread, cream and some pineapple that was to die for. Havent had it for over 10 years now and I dont know the name of the dish to post the picture

Favorite Drink: On the old streets of Karachi there is a drink sold called "Falooda". Not sure what its called in english but I can assure you, no picture can ever do justice to how amazing this drink is. Its got some really nice rose flavored syrup mixed in milk with some kind of noodle that I cant say in English along with some icecream on top and all kinds of nuts and jelly and its just...fantastic! (2nd picture)

Biryani.jpg

falooda.jpg
  • ThatDollSally
    ThatDollSally Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Favorite food: The All-Star Breakfast at Waffle House. I only get it if I've been really good that week since it comes in to about 1000 calories not including the chocolate chips and syrup I put on my waffle. I normally leave most of the hashbrowns and bring about 1/2 of the waffle home for breakfast the next day.

Favorite dessert: Cupcakes with butter cream frosting. And I mean REAL butter cream! There's this great little coffee house near my boyfriend's place that makes the best. $2 each, but so worth it!

Favorite beverage: Mocha with whipped cream and cinnamon on top. I rarely get it anymore because of the calories. I'd rather drink regular coffee and save calories for a pastry or something. When I do get it though, it's oh so good.
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options

Favorite Drink: On the old streets of Karachi there is a drink sold called "Falooda". Not sure what its called in english but I can assure you, no picture can ever do justice to how amazing this drink is. Its got some really nice rose flavored syrup mixed in milk with some kind of noodle that I cant say in English along with some icecream on top and all kinds of nuts and jelly and its just...fantastic! (2nd picture)

falooda.jpg

WANT

I am a huge sucker for ANYTHING rose flavored.

and rose flavor is hard to come by in my part of the world. It is NOT to midwestern American tastes. I used to buy rose syrup from a store downtown by the Mosque, but they shut the store down :sad: Rose-flavored-milkshakes used to be one of my favorite treats.
  • dogloverabby
    dogloverabby Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Favorite food: lobster
    Favorite Desert: Creme Burlee
    Favorite Drink: Snapple Tropa Rocka Ice tea.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I live in MI and we have Indian stores all over. You can just goto an Indian/Pakistani store and ask for "Roof-Afza" and there you go :)

If your area dont have indian stores, see if an Arabic store might carry it or can get a bottle for you