Will this help me lose fat faster?

Options
I heard it on the Dr Oz show that these are good fat burners, anyone take these to loose fat faster?

15dukqt.jpg

Replies

• drmattski
    drmattski Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I personally don't believe in weight loss products. You have to cut calories, increase your metabolism by exercising more and be patient. I don't know if accelerated gains from chemicals (no matter how natural - after all arsenic and lead are 100% natural, right) are A. healthy or B. sustainable. As many here on MFP will tell you, there are no short cuts or magic pills when it comes to getting in shape and being healthy.

My .02 cents :smile:
  • Gigglles
    Gigglles Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My advice would be save your money... I too have thought of trying different products... but I agree as in there are no magic pills or shortcuts... best thing is eat less and healthier and exercise!
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    Waste of money.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Stay away from Dr. Oz-backed supplements. They are a waste of money. Just eat well, but not too much and move a lot more.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I dont know the supplement and cant comment on that. However, I do know that there is no substitute to working out and eating right. If you work out, eat right, results will come. Without a doubt they will come. Being impatient will do nothing outside of making you waste time on gimmicks and possible hurt you also.
  • sjwhite7
    sjwhite7 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    In my opinion, there is no magic weight loss pills, but there are pills that will help with energy and curbing appetite. I have been using 1-db Goddess from the Supplement Superstore. They do have the same type for men. I buy it in conjunction with Thyrodrive and the multi-vitamin from the same company. I will say that taking these definitely provides me with more energy, better focus, and it curbs my cravings. I can't say that this will do the same thing for everyone but it does it for me and I can really tell the difference when I don't take them. These supplements are not cheap but they are so worth it to me. Maybe you should check them out and see what you think. There are many success stories and good reviews. What I really do recommend is to do your research, read consumer reviews, and talk to people who take the products so you can make the best informed decision for your health.
  • jazzalea
    jazzalea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    My secret to weight loss... free to anyone who reads this in the next fifteen minutes......

Eat healthier..... not less....................move more

pass it on :)
  • Anomalia
    Anomalia Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Not a good idea. I've taken "weight loss aids" before and it wreaked havoc on my digestive tract and my metabolism. Be patient and stick to your goals, you will get there.
  • sherrybaby81
    sherrybaby81 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Dr. Oz is a quack. I don't listen to him.
  • ericgAU
    ericgAU Posts: 271
    Options
    I'm surprised that Dr Oz would be supporting the use of these weight loss supplements.

As others have said here quite rightly, there is NO hidden secret to weight loss. Certainly not locked up in a little pill anyways.

Eat less, eat less processed food (esp sugar) and move more. I've repeated this on MFP more times than I care to remember but I lost over 80lbs doing this. It works.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    if anything in a pill form really helped people lose fat and keep it off, there would be no fat people since it's easy to pop a pill.
  • hanna6774
    hanna6774 Posts: 225
    Options
    I personally don't believe in weight loss products. You have to cut calories, increase your metabolism by exercising more and be patient. I don't know if accelerated gains from chemicals (no matter how natural - after all arsenic and lead are 100% natural, right) are A. healthy or B. sustainable. As many here on MFP will tell you, there are no short cuts or magic pills when it comes to getting in shape and being healthy.

My .02 cents :smile:

This!!!!!
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Stop worrying about losing weight quickly. If you're losing any weight at all, and you're eating right then keep it up.
  • janf15
    janf15 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Spend your money on comfortable workout clothing. Do your cardio in the aerobic zone, and do weights/strength ... a much better investment.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    35l8qj.jpg
  • kathyc727
    kathyc727 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Spend your money on comfortable workout clothing. Do your cardio in the aerobic zone, and do weights/strength ... a much better investment.

AMEN
  • silkandsugar
    Options
    35l8qj.jpg

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
  • thatguy010
    thatguy010 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • dogloverabby
    dogloverabby Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I take the raspberry Ketones and they have helped me out since taking them I have started to loss weight 7 lbs before I found this web site. I love them. What they did for me was help me know better when I was full and not eat so much and as DR OZ said on his show that they are no subsitute for exercise but they do help you get going and over a hump maybe.
  • BatWoman2012
    Options
    I am taking lemon burn tablets that you take 1 an hour before lunch and 2 an hour before dinner. In the 3 weeks I have been taking them I have lost 7kg (15lb). In saying that, I have completely changed my way of eating and I am drinking a lot of water. I am really thinking that the weight loss is all my own doing. Once the pills run out I will see how my weight loss goes but am pretty sure I just wasted my money..