p90x Success w/Pics

Options

Replies

• plethorax
    plethorax Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Your core is so sleek now! Awesome job!!
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing results! Congrats! :smile:
  • azbutterfly1324
    azbutterfly1324 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Great results! Now I have a question:

Did you JUST do P90x? Or did you add other workouts in? And what kind of "diet" were you eating?

I'm during Turbo Fire and I'm just curious cause I always get the "you know people don't get that way from just doing that"...but I'm only looking to tone and maybe lose a few inches as well.

I added in some cardio daily. I have 3 dogs who MUST have their exercise -- so we do a 40-50 minute walk daily. We have always walked, but as I got stronger, I started adding in jogging and then hiking to the top of the mountain near my house. I did this daily in addition to p90x -- on rest days too because the dogs don't take rest days!!!

The first 2 months, I wasn't even monitoring my food, just trying to 'eat clean'. I'm mad at myself now that I didn't follow the nutrition plan from the beginning because I think I would have had better results (ie. lost more weight). For the last phase, I started logging religiously and controlling my calories. Not sure if that was good or bad though. My diet is certainly not perfect, but I try to eat whole grains, lowfat meats & dairy, protein shakes, etc. I don't like veggies much, but TRY to add them in when I can. Friend request me and you can view my diary if you are curious what I eat :)
  • DarleneT22
    DarleneT22 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look leaner and more tone.
  • kendra0224
    Options
    You look great! Congrats on the success :)
  • Toddrific
    Toddrific Posts: 1,114 Member
    Options
    Nice job, and bonus...better posture!
  • JennBona
    JennBona Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 8 of p90x ....you look awesome ...great job :)
  • angelovearth
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look great! I went from 145 to 116 doing Insanity & P90X last year. Are you going to do another round now?
  • azbutterfly1324
    azbutterfly1324 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look great! I went from 145 to 116 doing Insanity & P90X last year. Are you going to do another round now?

I have Insanity and p90x2, but I decided to try Jillian Michaels Body Revolution next. May do p90x2 after that. I subbed in a couple of the workouts during the last week of p90x and I love it just as much!!! I miss Tony already!
  • angelovearth
    Options
    I LOVED Insanity and I did X2 this January. I just completed that actually and now I'm doing Les Mills Pump. I'm REALLY loving this one too! I'm hoping to see my abs this year. ;) lol Yeah, I'm 42 and I'm gonna see my abs!!! lol We are in our 40's and we are awesome!! :) Have fun doing JMBR. It sounds fun from what I've heard about it!
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    You abdomen looks amazing and your arms and shoulders great! You look great.
  • cincymomof3
    cincymomof3 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Great job! Awesome results! Congrats on completing the whole 90 days. That alone kicks butt!!!
  • DanielleRN8
    DanielleRN8 Posts: 409
    Options
    Wow, great job! You look amazing!
  • NavyWifeTwinMom
    NavyWifeTwinMom Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Congrats on completing the program! You look great! I'm a total P90X junkie. Started in July of 2010 and have completed five (or six? I've lost count LOL) consecutive rounds (2 weeks off between rounds for a 'rest phase') and one P90X2 round completed 3/26 of this year. People think I'm nuts, but if you don't have the option of a gym, than this program is one of the best! Right now I'm doing a hybrid of P90X2 and Jamie Eaton (Easton??) LiveFit from BodyBuilding.com... I'm only in the second week of that right now, but like it so far :)

Do you plan on continuing? Congrats again on your success!!
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    way to go! you look fantastic!
  • jenn1990123
    Options
    Wow!! Nice backside!! Your hard work definetly paid off!
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    Impressive...Sport those GUNS
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    OH WOW!! That is very inspiring...You looked good in the first but boy do you look really toned and fit in the second one..and you waist area...NICE!
  • mckshowie
    mckshowie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    when did you first start noticing results? im wrapping up week 4 and i'm not loving what im not noticing... i like the workouts, but i definitely have to do them with music and cues only because i find him distracting...

in any case - im going to stick with it because it feels good... but im wondering when everyone started noticing their results

ps: you look incredible! i'm working my way there!
  • shinyshell55
    shinyshell55 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I see a huge difference in your overall toning. Really impressive. I am on week two and I am just beginning to feel stronger. Were you able to do the pullups and push ups right away or did you work into them? Thanks.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!