Shrunken heads...

Options
NewLIFEstyle4ME
NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
Hahahahaha

I've started keeping my measurements since my scale weight loss has been flaky at best as of late. Yesterday I discovered I've lost some inches all over my body and one of the places is...my HEAD--hopefully not my brain too :laugh:

My head has shrunk by 1/2 since March 24th...I think that is good, but also kinda weird:huh:

Replies

• awandell
    awandell Posts: 62
    Options
    Wow, that's fascinating! Maybe I need to record my head measurements now too. I can tell in the face a diiference. Glad those measurements are keeping you motivated! I've got a measurement in my check-in section called"flabby arms". Lookinh forward to seeing those go down!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    Wow, that's fascinating! Maybe I need to record my head measurements now too. I can tell in the face a diiference. Glad those measurements are keeping you motivated! I've got a measurement in my check-in section called"flabby arms". Lookinh forward to seeing those go down!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :love: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I just re-read my OP post and see it says my head shrunk by 1/2 :blushing: :embarassed: :laugh:

I meant 1/2 an inch!! I'm laughing so hard thinking about my head shrunk by half--so hard, i'm almost in tears--that is so funny to me:laugh: .

By all means, do keep track of your arms, it's amazing to see the measurements go down, even when the scale is or isn't.
  • nwg74
    nwg74 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Top of my head has got smaller as I found I needed to adjust my cap and use the next hole down. The cap got blown off as a bus went past while having a walk.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    Top of my head has got smaller as I found I needed to adjust my cap and use the next hole down. The cap got blown off as a bus went past while having a walk.

Yep, that's where my hubby measures as well, the top of my head/around my forehead. Good for you about the shrinkage, isn't it wonderful yet weird at the same time?!?
  • osewcute
    osewcute Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    LOL! I thought I was the only one measuring my head!! I was actually tring to measure my face though, because even though the rest of me seems to be shrinking, my face is still as round as ever. I think genetics may win out in this particular area of my body:)
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    LOL! I thought I was the only one measuring my head!! I was actually tring to measure my face though, because even though the rest of me seems to be shrinking, my face is still as round as ever. I think genetics may win out in this particular area of my body:)

:laugh: Nope... me too, haven't measured my face though, never thought of that:laugh: :heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!