I cant believe Im actually doing this!

Options
For 7 years I have been fat. I had my son, lost all the baby weight, went to work at a call center, where they had tons of food, free soda, sitting at a desk all day, eating whatever I wanted... gained 51 lbs. I had my second son almost 4 years ago, I ended up only gaining 5lbs and then losing 25 lbs and gaining it all back and then some. I would try fad diets, pills.. not eat, ext. I would lose 5-7 lbs and then give up.

I am 35 days in on MFP and down 10 lbs. I am working out, eating better, and feeling really good about this. I am really surprised that I have kept going. I am actually doing this and it feels amazing!

I just felt like getting that out there :)

Replies

• summergirl73
    summergirl73 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Good for you you should be proud.
  • saxnviolin
    saxnviolin Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Good for you!
  • Kiris2
    Kiris2 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Actually, I'm surprised a bit at myself, too, not that I've lost much weight since the first of March, but that I feel so accountable on everything I eat. You are doing great!! Keep it up and the best of luck to you!
  • Claire594
    Claire594 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Your story mirrors mine exactly. Lost a few pounds gained them back and a little more. Dieted again, lost some more, lost interest, put weight on again, repeat, repeat, repeat ad nauseum. I'm 90 days in with mfp, lost 34 lbs so far. Feeling great, still motivated which is a big thing for me.

Good luck and welcome to mfp.
  • jsugihara86
    jsugihara86 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! It is a good thing. I actually went and got some running shoes last night. Its time to get down to business with running! LOL
  • kindra3434
    kindra3434 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Same here!! MFP is the key to my weight loss. Im now addicted to this site and im learning so much!
  • CarissaNew
    CarissaNew Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    You are doing great!