hello

Options
Just introducing myself. Hoping to lose 10 pounds off of 128, with increased strength training ( I do a lot of cardio) and maybe stop eating so many sweets! It's my weakness!

Replies

• nobleps
    nobleps Posts: 95
    Options
    Hello and Welcome !! :flowerforyou:
    This is a great site whether you need to lose a little or a lot, it can help you to learn how to eat healthier and lots of motivaters to encourage you! :laugh:
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Yea dark chocolate covered raisins are my weakness so I know how you feel... strength training will help :happy: Good luck!

~Leash :heart:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful, easy to use and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • ohdank
    ohdank Posts: 9
    Options
    Thanks guys! 1 pound already!
  • Clockworkjenny
    Options
    wow you really are my "thinspiration"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • ohdank
    ohdank Posts: 9
    Options
    Thanks so much! I get down sometimes when I feel like Im too big, so it helps to hear comments like yours!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Mine too (sweets being my weakness)! Welcome to MFP. :smile: