Hi there!

Options
Just signed up today. Looking forward to dropping the lbs!

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful, easy to use and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • kouchis
    kouchis Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Me too! Hope we are successful! This looks like a great site!
  • dbg1
    dbg1 Posts: 208
    Options
    It is great. Just ask questions and answers will come! Such a variety of information!:flowerforyou:
  • nobleps
    nobleps Posts: 95
    Options
    Hello and Welcome :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
    MFP is the greatest diet aid tool I have ever found. :heart: :smooched: If I had to write all this stuff down....well..you know- I haven't got the time, much less remember. :noway: Keep yourself accountable. This is really about changing your life and way you eat forever. :wink: Grabbing food for comfort or boredom is no longer an option! :noway: You must be aware of what, when and where you are eating. :bigsmile: :huh: :bigsmile:
    So get started! Get psyhced! Get pumped! Grab your water bottles for plenty of filling/flushing H2O!
    We can do it!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :smooched: