My inspirations with pics

Options
Jlwebb07
Jlwebb07 Posts: 38 Member
My Inspiration:
So many times people write blogs that inspire others and that’s what my hope is for this blog. A few weekends ago I was able to spend some time with my son and his family. That is why I’m writing this today, because they are the reason and inspiration in starting my journey with losing weight and living a fit and healthy life style. I won’t steal their thunder on their journey but you can read it at: http://covingtonmomof2.blogspot.com/ and http://covingtondadof2.blogspot.com/ Any question I had, she was more than willing to answer and give advice as far as what worked for her and what didn’t. She introduced me to MFP and C25K. It was the end and beginning for me at that point. It was the end of being self conscience about my body and doing NOTHING about it, while it was the beginning of taking responsibility for the way I allowed myself to get so out of shape and doing something about it.
That was in June 2011 and here we are 9 months later and are back from visiting them. Since last June I’ve lost 63 pounds, ran several 5K’s a 15K and half marathon. WOW who would have thought? What? I like to run? (or slog…slow jog) HA HA yeah, that would be me. So for this 1st part of my inspiration I want to thank my daughter-in-law, Janel, and my son, Jonathan.
My 2nd inspiration is my husband, Bill, who has supported me every step of the way. Anything he can do to help me, he is always ready and willing. What a great man God has blessed me to have as my husband. He goes with me to 5k’s, the 15K in Tampa and also the half marathon at Disney, just to support me and cheer me on. Anytime he cooks, it’s always in his mind what he can make that I can also eat. Never has he felt deprived or mentioned that he misses how we used to eat. He also has lost some weight and has also started C25K. Now we’ve started the 30 day shred together. Thank you Bill for all you have done for me and us in our new lifestyle.
My 3rd inspirations has been my family, they have been so supportive, parents, brothers, sisters, nieces, and nephews. We normally do runs together and help, encourage and challenge each other. I feel so blessed and thankful!
Starting Weight: 206 Current weight:142 Goal Weight 135
283528_2287019132484_1159095451_2832486_5487380_n-1.jpgresized.jpg

Replies

• 2shoes123
    2shoes123 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Great Job! You are an inspiration.
  • rhe276
    rhe276 Posts: 46
    Options
    you look fantastic. thanks for sharing!
  • mariedingle
    Options
    YOU are an inspiration to all of us who take step backwards and have a hard time keeping with it! Love the pictures and your road to a new you!!! Love ya sis!!!
  • cheewathen
    Options
    Love this story! You look great!
  • peacemongernc
    peacemongernc Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I love your story!! Thank you for sharing it! You look wonderful! Love your new curvy figure! :)

Shannon
  • jillyt85
    jillyt85 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! I love your story.
  • osewcute
    osewcute Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Your family sounds wonderful - congratulations on your success!
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    You are indeed lucky to have a wonderful family
    You must be a great person to attract such a lovely man for a husband, to raise a great son and been a good ma-in-law to have a great relationship with janel

Congrats on your loss
  • nikkiprickett
    nikkiprickett Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    VERY much of an inspiration...wonderful, just wonderful!!
    congrats!!
  • alycat06
    alycat06 Posts: 75
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story! One of my goals is to run a 5K...or as you say...slog. (I absolutely love that!) Congrats on your hard work!
  • emmast57
    emmast57 Posts: 1
    Options
    Wow Judy, You are an amazing person, but of course, You're my daughter. You have always been amazing to me. Love you
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!