New fitness dvd's " tracy anderson" what do u think?

Options
lin7604
lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
http://tracyandersonmethod.com/

i seen this on a infomercial today and was like.. hummm...????? i did JM's 30 ds twice and now i am on Ripped in 30.. i didn't see much in results in 30ds and nothing so far in Rin30, but i just finished level 1. I am looking for something new for the next bout of exercise.. I was wondering what everyone's thoughts are on this new program?

Replies

• nomoreplaying
    Options
    I wish I could afford it, I'd surely have it. My daughter and I want it so bad, we love what we've seen. We've even done some of Tracy's moves in our own routines. Tracy's techniques seem to be a little confusing, like she changes moves too quickly, especially the cardio part but who cares, that woman knows what she is doing. Good luck if you get it and have fun.
  • ShadowSoldier23
    ShadowSoldier23 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I'd love to try it but it is very pricey. She seems to have some great concepts and I've looked up some of her videos on youtube. I like how she incorporates a lot of muscles and works everything at the same time. I think once I am at a lower weight and can handle doing more intense workouts I might invest in a few of her videos.
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    ya i hate the thought of paying anything over 30 bucks on a workout dvd... so this one at 100 makes me think i may wait.. just like JM"s body revolution, insanity or p90x.. too expensive and i'm not ready for those tough work outs... hers looked a bit milder and i might be ready for that...