NSV!

Options
Tempe729
Tempe729 Posts: 270 Member
I had my weigh-in today and was kind of disappointed at how little I've lost pound-wise this past 2 weeks & inches wise in the past month. Decided I would go out tonight with my bestie (I have only been out dancing once & I rarely if ever drink) so, I decided to go by a new pair of heels & a top (everything I had was pretty old and worn out.

Went in today to find a new pair of heels & a new top for tonight... Broke down crying in the dressing room at the clothing store this afternoon! Last time I was in there, I had to browse & could only wear the 0-1 (XL-1X) sizes and if it wasn't a certain cut or style I had to go up a size to hide the belly and arms (just a few months ago).

Grabbed Medium-sized blouse, it was the largest size of the shirt they had left & it was absolutely beautiful, thinking it wouldn't fit or be too tight.. but I could always get it and save it as a goal once I lost more weight. It wasn't! I started crying I was so happy! It fit perfectly! I didn't realize how much I had lost until today.. sure old clothes have been getting baggy but I attributed it to them being stretched out since I've had most of them for years! I cannot wait to go out tonight! Best day in a long long time! And I have MFP & all the awesome people to thank for helping me get to this point!

Replies

• KellyL23
    KellyL23 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Awesome! What a great NSV!
  • vegamy
    vegamy Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!! I felt the same way when I could shop in normal sizes rather than XL or plus sizes!! :-) Keep up the great work.
  • visiri
    visiri Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Have a blast!!! What a great feeling. And thank you for sharing re: your baggy clothes. Mine are getting really baggy, but I've been afraid to go try on new clothes thinking it's just that mine are stretched. I'm invigorated to go shopping in a few weeks now!!!
  • osewcute
    osewcute Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    congratulations!
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 8,004 Member
    Options
    WHOO HOO!! That is a great NSV. Smaller size clothes are the best knid of victory! Those crazy intense workout are showing.:drinker:
  • Robin_Bin
    Robin_Bin Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!
    Hope you had fun doing some victory dancing to celebrate!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!