30 Day Shred-when it's over?

Options
Hi everyone,
I recently purchased 30D Shred and I'm getting ready to start. It does seem like a lot of the results are favorable. I'm not anticipating losing 20 pounds or even 10, but the loss of inches would be pretty great. Anyway, my main question is being that 30D is a one-month program, what do you do when you're done? Do you repeat it? I would hate for a routine to be productive and show results, and then when I stop it the results disappear. But I know it may not seem practical to repeat the same exact thing over and over.

If anyone has had this experience and had a successful run with 30DS, what did you do to maintain the results when it was over? Is it alright to repeat again?

Replies

• augustbride2012wa
    augustbride2012wa Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Today was day 1 of my 'shred' and I was wondering the exact same thing :). Any ideas?
  • terrellc1
    terrellc1 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I think I am going to repeat it, but with heavier weights. Maybe rotate the levels rather than doing each one ten times before moving on to the next. I like the workout, and I always feel so accomplished afterwards, so it is something I know I can do...and will therefore stick with it.
  • s1lence
    s1lence Posts: 493
    Options
    I've done the 30 day shred. I lost about 10 lbs and inches off my body. I liked the routine a lot and continue it(not everyday anymore), with the addition of Jillian Michaels' Killer Buns and Thighs, walking, playing Kinect fitness games, and belly dancing.

Since the dvd has three stages and different a modified and advanced version it can be done over again. You can add more weight to your work out to make it more challenging and you can also speed up your own pass while the dvd is going to make it more challenging for you. I like to mix up the levels now that I've finished one month of it.

Oh you can also look up results and threads devoted to 30 day shred if you search for it in the forums. I hope that my opinion helps. Have fun!
  • spynoodle
    spynoodle Posts: 404
    Options
    I just finished 30 DS and started the Ripped in 30 workouts. Same 3-2-1 concept, which I really like.

I really liked the Ripped workout today.
  • KP5555
    KP5555 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    i completed it..... Then I did an extra 10 days of it beecause I was not sure what to do next... Jillian is very good.... I lost 12 pounds with it ( over 40 days) and I am very happy with my results from it, and I really liked it because it was 20 minutes and then you were done.

I have moved on to P90x-Lean. I started it yesterday... I am trying to do my best and forget the rest...
  • leia_ophelia
    leia_ophelia Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I just started 30 day shred too. Day 1 of level 1.
    I've 2 options on how I could want to proceed
    1. Do level 1 in 10 days, level 2 in the next 10 days and level 3 in the last 10 days.
    2. Day 1, level 1. Day 2 level 2, Day 3 level 3 and so one rotating between the 3 levels

Afterwards the 30 days I maybe mixing it up doing 2 levels in a day and add in some outdoor workouts during the weekends since weather is nicer, maybe some running, hiking, swimming.