Starbuck coffee drink

Options
Hi,

I use to take a tall Latte with skim milk. But i just found that a cappuccino is better in terms of calories !
Is there anything better than this ?

Thanks

Replies

• Hilary75
    Hilary75 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I have a Grande Pike's, black, it's like 3 calories.
  • lyxus
    lyxus Posts: 85
    Options

I forgot to add i don t like black coffee, i need to add some kind of milk somewhere
  • nickyrobinson
    nickyrobinson Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Get a black coffee and add cream.

Tall Nonfat Latte: 100 calories
    Tall Nonfat Cappucino: 90 calories
    Tall Coffee + 1 Tbsp half and half: 5 + 20 = 25 calories
  • charisma103
    Options
    To cut the calories, I found that you can order a Grande, Caffe Misto with Nonfat Milk (which is 70 Calories as is) according to the nutrition info on Starbucks site. I add 1 pump of vanilla syrup and one pump of cinnamon dolce, for an extra 40 calories, which brings the total up to 110, for two pumps of syrup (I like the sweetness this adds, as I can't stand the sugarfree syrups).

Most of their flavored syrups are 20 calories per pump, but be wary of the white chocolate, that has 80 + per pump. You could also cut the syrup and just add a packet or two of Splenda.

This tastes very close to a Vanilla Latte, has less calories, and is less expensive, almost half the price of a grande latte.

Hope that helps!
  • chloe112679
    Options
    black coffee or their tea is problably your best bet!

but i hate black coffee. D:
  • chloe112679
    Options
    but honestly i think you should just get whatever YOU want thats still a decent drink calorie wise, and make your starbucks trip a once a month kind of a thing.
  • AliciaBeth78
    AliciaBeth78 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Skinny Vanilla Lattes are AMAZING and only 110 cals!
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    I work at Starbucks.

My recent favourite is a short soya steamed milk with three pumps of caramel syrup :D not that much calories.

If you like syrup, ask for sugar free vanilla/hazelnut, or ask for less pumps. We put 3 pumps in tall, 4 in grande and 5 in venti. Or go for peppermint, as it's pretty strong so you only need one pump.

Also, go for short size, or tall at least.

I also like getting light fraps without coffee.
  • HMVOL7409
    HMVOL7409 Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    I treaty myself on clinical days with a tall skinny mocha; only 110 calories.
  • jessww
    jessww Posts: 10
    Options
    amen to the light fraps. they are my saviors when I get mad cravings!
  • lyxus
    lyxus Posts: 85
    Options
    Thanks everyone ! :)
    I guess back coffee is the key!

Thanks !
  • metzlerjn
    metzlerjn Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    i do black coffee with a splash of non fat milk and ive been drinking only that for months and its become plenty sweet for me :) id say milk is healthier than cream because of the sugars and it has more protein
  • RunningMama1276
    RunningMama1276 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Americano with a little bit of steamed nonfat = ~30 calories.
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone ! :)
    I guess back coffee is the key!

Thanks !

yes, but sometimes boring...endulge :)
  • navy1984
    navy1984 Posts: 57
    Options
    Iced grande triple espresso W/sugarfree carmel topped with a splash of soy.

15 calories for the espresso and its kinda hard to tell with the soy, best guess is no more then 2 ounces are put in.

Seriously, best drink ever!!
  • tanyar23
    tanyar23 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    My drink is a tall americano with one pump of vanilla and a tablespoon of cream and it's about 50 calories. I find it yummy and can not even fathom the idea of a full flavored vanilla americano anymore. And the cream makes it taste creamy.
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options

I forgot to add i don t like black coffee, i need to add some kind of milk somewhere

I get a Tall Pike in a Grande Cup and add Skim, Cocoa powder and Vanilla powder... I figure someplace between 25-30 calories depending on how much milk you like.
  • stephslosinglbs
    stephslosinglbs Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I get a tall skinny cinnamon dolce latte, 100 calories, 14g carbs, 13g sugar, & 9g protein. I also like the tall skinny mocha, 110 calories, 1g fat, 14 g carbs, 12g of sugar, & 11g protein. Try it!
  • jawhwilson
    Options
    I dearly miss my Vanilla White Chocolate Mocha with the occasional caramel syrup and whipped cream but found Maxwell House International Latte Vanilla Caramel Instant coffee. I go from 450+ calories a cup to 60 calories a cup and it's soo yummy. It also has a little froth on top and sizzles (which sounds cool). Plus, it's only 2.50 at the commissary and can't be much more at the civilian stores.