Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Trail Run NSV

Usbornegal
Usbornegal Posts: 601 Member
We went for a 10k trail run event today, and got there plenty early to make sure we could get an event t-shirt. However they didn't have the size I wanted (L) so had to get a (M). It fits just fine!!!! AND I got second place finish in my age division! Gotta love it.

Replies

• hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 926 Member
    That is an awesome NSV! well done. Keep up the strong work!!!
  • nwhitley
    nwhitley Posts: 619
    Awesome!! Congrats to you!!
  • jessradtke
    jessradtke Posts: 418 Member
    That's awesome!! Congratulations!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    That's excellent! Love those really unexpected NSV's!
  • izzydino
    izzydino Posts: 254 Member
    Awesome!
  • arctiknitter
    arctiknitter Posts: 119 Member
    Fantastic! Congratulations. You sure are an inspiration to a lot of us!
  • Ptyson4
    Ptyson4 Posts: 57 Member
    I love it!!! Those are the best, when something fits that you totally didn't expect. A friend and I just hiked a trail and jogged for part of it; we really liked it! I believe we are ready for more. Do you wear the same shoes for running street and trail?

Awesome!
  • Usbornegal
    Usbornegal Posts: 601 Member
    They make special trail running shoes with special treads for better grip in rugged terrain. Mine are by Adidas.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!