Share your FAV juicing recipe!

Just got a juicer and I'm dying to try it. Does anyone have any juicing recipes they LOVE and would like to share??? Also, what are the staples you buy for your juicing?? Kind of jumped into this and looking at different kinds of recipes with no clue where to start o.O

Replies

• KharismaticKayteh
    KharismaticKayteh Posts: 322 Member
    I've actually not really made my own juices and such. I just got a book with recipes centered specifically around health foods, and one calls for... grapes and... apples? Or celery? Whatever it was, it sounded unusual, but it looked very good, and it certainly sounded healthy. Let me grab the book and see...

I was totally and completely wrong.

scant 1 cup grapes (any color, really, but this calls for white)
    generous 3/4 cup of sparkling mineral water
    2 large scoops of frozen plain yogurt
    1 1/2 teaspoon concentrated frozen lemonade

Place all the ingredients in a food processor or blender and process until smooth. And that's it~! <3. Not exactly what you were looking for, but it is still an interesting recipe that sounds nummy to me.
  • sejalmehra
    sejalmehra Posts: 5 Member
    yesterday I had a carrot, apple, ginger juice. It was good but next time I will play with the proportions to fit my taste. Maybe too much carrot this time.
    I think its important to use mostly veg though and a little fruit. Less sugar etc...
  • allywalker23
    allywalker23 Posts: 9 Member
    I dont have a juicer but I do have an awesome smoothie recipe!!

1 1/4 cup OJ
    2 Tble of pain vanillia yogurt
    1 cup of strawberries
    2 packets of splenda
    a couple of ice cubes

blend well and enjoy. I do enjoy this in the morning when I have the time to make it.
    It's called a wake up smoothie.

Hope you like it!! It almost tastes like a creamsicle.
  • april1lowe
    april1lowe Posts: 202 Member
    Thanks everyone! I'll give these a try! :)
  • rachmass1
    rachmass1 Posts: 470 Member
    I am a big juicer!

My favorite is as follows:

2 cups baby spinach
    1/4 bulb of fennel
    4-5 sprigs parsley
    4-5 large carrots
    1 apple of any flavor

Try and buy organic if at all possible. This juice should be good for two servings.