Im eating M&M's

Options
I dont know why. The little quarter machine was calling me and I spent 3. Damn Damn Damn

Replies

• mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! spit em out girl! I say spit em out! Or at least share them with me. :bigsmile:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Put down the bag and back away slowly!!! :happy: or you can just hand them to me and I will dispose of them properly....:bigsmile:
  • guidosgal
    guidosgal Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Do not Eat them I repeat do not eat them buget them in for a treat later a fun pack would not be that bad :smile:

Nutrition Facts
    Serving Size: 1 pack

Amount per Serving

Calories 100 Calories from Fat 40

% Daily Value *
    Total Fat 4.5g 7%
    Saturated Fat 2.5g 12%
    Cholesterol 5mg 2%
    Sodium 15mg 1%
    Total Carbohydrate 15g 5%
    Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
    Sugars 13g
    Protein 1g 2%

• frogtoestoo
    Options
    I eat 1/8 cup (110 calories) almost every day. It's my daily reward for all the good things I put in my body every day. As long as you count them on your food diary, I personally wouldn't sweat it. Just savor each one individually and LIMIT yourself!

249436.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Plans
  • barbarella
    barbarella Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    S-l-o-w-l-y........ step away from those lil buggers.

Now turn around and RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!! :laugh: :bigsmile:

Those things are seriously addicting and not good for the bod.
    After not eating for awhile, I can taste the chemicals in them.
    Sorry to be a downer but they be bad sistah! :smokin:
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    So what you're telling me is that you are upset that you are currently eating M&M's? You know, you can stop. Just a thought.:flowerforyou: Although, I do that too. Eat something I shouldn't the whole time thinking, "why am I eating this? this is SO not healthy. I should really stop eating this now." *bite*:tongue:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    i had some today. i put them in my food log. i seriously havent had any since at least last halloween, so i figured it would be ok! :smokin:
  • yessie75
    yessie75 Posts: 152
    Options
    yesterday at Walgreen's I almost bought a bag of M & M's (I forgotten their taste) and my 12 year old daughter did not let me!!!!!!! I thanked her afterwards :glasses:
  • s_sanchez
    Options
    I have a bag in the fridge that has been staring at me since Saturday and I've been resisting but I don't klnow how much longer I can last!
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    Aww thats what I say when im eating something..Im not suppose to have:laugh: :laugh: I feel so guilty afterwards..I just cant eat a few:grumble:
  • Saken
    Saken Posts: 476
    Options
    hum. i belive that we dont need to step away from small treats now and then, as long as we keep them to a bare minimum.
    sucking on one cube of chocolate wont be so bad, it's defenitly better than eating the whole chocolate anyway