Should I even admit this?

Options
yesthistime
yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
So tonight I went to see Titanic in 3D, and I loved it. LOVED IT. But the movie is veeeeeeery long (I know you all remember the epic 3.5 hours of heartwrenching drama), and I found myself daydreaming about... MFP.

In particular, I thought about how I would log the running/wading/swimming/hanging/pulling/pushing/etc. that Jack and Rose did during the hour or so of being on the sinking ship. I decided to go with "Circuit training-general" just to keep it simple.

It feels good to get that off my chest. Good night :yawn:

Replies

• BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • taylorblues
    taylorblues Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Very funny..........made me smile........by he way it's 9.15am in the uk........happy easter!!!! praying that I don't eat too much chocolate today.
  • amymaria91
    amymaria91 Posts: 202
    Options
    I do exactly the same sort of thing! Nice to know I'm not the only one :laugh:
  • hagamivida
    hagamivida Posts: 129
    Options
    Lmao I love you
  • jaydubbayu
    jaydubbayu Posts: 456
    Options
    When that movie came out back in the day I was dating 2 girls and guess what? They BOTH wanted to see it. So, I saw it in the theaters twice in one week. I liked it ok, but sheesh! It wasn't easy being a player! :wink:
  • poledancing_ninja
    Options
    I did the exact same thing watching Hunger Games yesterday! All that running and climbing trees.

Actually, thinking about it, I also thought that whilst watching The Walking Dead. Is it bad to want a zombie apocolypse so I can lose weight?
  • jaydubbayu
    Options
    Is it bad to want a zombie apocolypse so I can lose weight?

Maybe, actually! I think there's other ways!!! :noway:
  • poledancing_ninja
    Options

I guess so, but it would be fun! :p
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Don't tell me how Titanic ends...
  • jaydubbayu
    Options

I guess so, but it would be fun! :p

True that... You'd burn plenty of calories!! When one is running for their life, they tend to have more pep in their step!!!
  • HappySarah30
    Options
    When that movie came out back in the day I was dating 2 girls and guess what? They BOTH wanted to see it. So, I saw it in the theaters twice in one week. I liked it ok, but sheesh! It wasn't easy being a player! :wink:

Couldnt u have taken both of them at the same time ;-)
  • jaydubbayu
    Options

Couldnt u have taken both of them at the same time ;-)

That would've saved me about 20 bucks!!! Ha ha!
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options

I had to do that with the movie Nine Months, LOL
    Glad I am not the only one :tongue:
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Ive done that before. With me its eating. Im a numbers person, so Ill lean over to who ever Im with, and quickly say, thats like 2200 calories right there