21 and 127lbs to loose!!

Options
hey all! new to this and still to reach my 1st weigh in! i have a long way to go and feel like im doing it on my own!!!!
im 21 from england and would love any help and support from people in a similar palce to me xoxo

Replies

• tkelly82
    tkelly82 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey Ruthie, Im new too. I am 29, and I have 110 more lbs to lose til I hit my goal. I have lost 31 so far on WeightWatchers. I decided to see what the fuss was here and I like having the more detailed tracking so far. :)
  • carrielizbeth
    carrielizbeth Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello PrincessRuthi! Congrats on your weight loss decision, if you stick with it it can be a very rewarding experience. I started with a similar goal to yourself, with 110 pounds to lose, and am now a little over one year in and 66 pounds down. Hopefully, this summer I will be able to wear shorts and a bikini for the first time in my life, and looking at myself in the mirror each morning can be startling when I think of where I started. The key is to take very small steps at first, incorporating one new thing at a time. For me, I worked on adding exercise first, which helped me lose the first 20 or so, and when things slowed down then I worked on changing my eating habits. If you ever need support or motivation, please ask, and I really hope that you can achieve your goals; it is one of the best feelings in the world!
  • jjl2004
    jjl2004 Posts: 13
    Options
    Hey Ruthie i'm 21 also from England, i'm attempting to gain solid muscle whilst loosing body fat % (hopefully down to at least 8%)
    I've been training on and off for around 2 and a half years.

You've come to the right place, the people here are great and it's such a good community to get into, because we're all basicly working towards the same goal.

Good luck on your mission :)
  • kayl3igh88
    kayl3igh88 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    hey :) I'm 23 with around 75lbs to lose - add me if you like! :flowerforyou:
  • princessruthiebelle
    princessruthiebelle Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Thank you! thast a brilliant idea! x
  • princessruthiebelle
    princessruthiebelle Posts: 165 Member
    Options
  • em435
    em435 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!

I'm 21, I have about 50lbs to lose but trying to think of it, 5lbs at a time! Please feel free to add me - having friends on here is the best motivator! :-)