5 foot 2 - Down From 91 kg - 61 kg (134 lbs)

Options
Kim55555
Kim55555 Posts: 987 Member
Its my 2nd year anniversary today! Started April 8 2010.

I have done it slowly with a small calorie defecit and intense exercise and weight lifting. For the past year I've been eating anywhere between 1700 - 2300 calories. I estimated my TDEE to be around 2100 - 2300.

The scale has moved extremely slowly especially over the past 8 months. Its amazing in that over the past 10 months I have lost just 3 kgs on the scales but my body has undergone an amazing transformation losing centimetres and body fat %.

I have been eating clean food. No processed foods. A typical day for me is to eat lean meats, brown rice, cottage cheese, fruit and veg, wholegrains, oatmeal, greek yoghurt. The fat has been melting off me.

I'll continue to eat at the same calorie range until my body decides its lost all the fat it wants to lose. My tummy still has a bit of fat left on it which I'd like to tone a bit more.

April2010-April20121-3.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!