Easter Sunday.

Options

Replies

• CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    I was still under my calorie goal and I decided to have 2 chocolate eggs and a few cups of pepsi max.
    :D And I did no exercise today.
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    It's my eldest daughter's second birthday, and we're enjoying with all her favorite foods .... blueberries and bananas and oranges and cheese. We have some mini cupcakes instead of cake, and I'm sure I'll be enjoying some chocolate as well. I'll be logging everything, but not stressing if I go over.
  • usernamekelly1
    usernamekelly1 Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    It's just another Sunday to me, so normal eating. Protein pancakes for breakfast, just ate a salad for lunch and tea is a pork dinner.
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    It's my rest day. I'm having a Creme Egg soon.

Absolutely exhausted, so my fiance's very kindly set up a schedule of fun things to do including a movie and time playing Mario on Wii.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I cooked for my family yesterday. They're all still alive, so I must be getting better at it. I did dump the entire jar of oregano in the dish when what I meant to do was sprinkle it (I unscrewed the lid instead of lifting the top, whoops!) but got most of it back out.

Long and short, crock pot cooking is good for kitchen dummies, and I stayed within my calorie goal for once while doing it!
  • bzmommy34
    bzmommy34 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Up early to get in a longer run and I WILL be enjoying whatever I want. Thankfully, after two months on program, I no longer crave candy and eating too much makes me literally sick so I will love what I eat but am fairly sure I can manage to stay within my limits.

Have a blessed day all!

:)

OH - and I am making prime rib w/ au jus, mashed potatoes/gravy, country style green beans, spring salad, yummy nummy dinner rolls (this may be where I go over), brownies and lemon bars. Nom Nom!
  • Laner07
    Laner07 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Pasta for lunch, roasted egg plant for dinner. Going to stay within my calories by going for a bike ride.
  • shellyt1
    shellyt1 Posts: 119
    Options
    Working and having eggs for breakfast and have a snickers egg in the freezer and a cadbury egg at my boyfriend's house for safe keeping. Ham slice for dinner after work.
  • mmckee10
    mmckee10 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    We're having Easter dinner at my mom's house tomorrow. It's a big deal -- I hardly get to see my family except on major holidays. My plan is to eat whatever I want, but in small amounts. I hope to stay within my calorie goal. I've gotten pretty good at training myself to eat small amounts, so that now when I *try* to eat a meal the size of what I used to eat, I literally can't stuff it all down.

this :happy:
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    Already ate half a chocolate bunny for breakfast.. Going to church in a bit, and then it's off to a restaurant for Fruit, Prime Rib, Potatoes and Creme Bruele.

May or may not go to the gym.. It is open 24/7 so the option is there if I wanted it!
  • silkandsugar
    Options
    I considered not logging but I'll do it anyways. Already did my regular 30DS workout video and I will more or less eat what I want for dinner today and do an estimate.
  • PlasticPsycho
    Options
    Haha I'm definitely gonna overdo it :'D

I'm at my parents and my mum made gluten-free brownies and I got a lot of chocolate :'D
    Also we might eat our dinner with fries tonight...

Oh gawd... xD
  • Serenity64
    Options
    My family has never celebrated Easter, so it's just a normal Sunday for me, except that my normal yoga class is cancelled.
  • rosied915
    rosied915 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    We're having Easter dinner at my mom's house tomorrow. It's a big deal -- I hardly get to see my family except on major holidays. My plan is to eat whatever I want, but in small amounts. I hope to stay within my calorie goal. I've gotten pretty good at training myself to eat small amounts, so that now when I *try* to eat a meal the size of what I used to eat, I literally can't stuff it all down.

this :happy:

Basically this. Except the dinner's at MY house. Perhaps I could get up (and off the computer) long enough to do JMs Body Revolution Cardio DVD!! It's a thought........
  • imreadii2011
    imreadii2011 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I refuse to over eat just because it's a holiday. I will still enjoy my Easter dinner.
  • mdj1501
    mdj1501 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I have to work, so hopefully I can stay on track if nobody thinks to bring me a plate of dinner :laugh:
  • taliesyn_
    taliesyn_ Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I have had a bit of a shocking week already, so that the Easter bunny didn't show up is a good thing. Staying within calorie goal will be a bit of a novelty since Tuesday, so that's what I am planning to do! Happy Easter or Passover if you celebrate them, people :smile:
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,249 Member
    Options
    Last night I made my Lamb Loin Chops, Twice Baked Potato, and Sauteed Spinach. Plus my Carrot Cake Cupcake with Cream Cheese Frosting (only 220 calories per cupcake and REALLY REALLY good).

I am joining my dad and his girlfriend for dinner tonight at a restaurant, but I have no say in where we go. I will do my best, but not going to freak out about it. I will have a light lunch and do my normal workout (30 minutes of pilates for today... I try and mix it up).
  • lkcuts
    lkcuts Posts: 224
    Options
    my biggest downfall is HAMMMM I Love a good ham. Not too salty just flavorful. My planned dinner is portion sized ham, making scalloped potatoes with skim milk instead of evaporated milk,green beans and 1 homemade roll. I bought homemade chocolate for my hubby, but oddly enough, I really am not desireing it. I did have over a 2 day span, consume three, homemade sugar cut cookies a client made for me.
    I Noticed this week my sugar intake has been higher than normal and the scales show it. I keep fluxuation between 3 of the 5 pounds I lost last week. I am not letting a holiday spoil my already hard work. I feel making food a reward for my efforts, is what got me this way in the first place..I would say "Just a little bit", then before I know it I am off the wagon. with me, its all or nothing.
    Happy Easter all!!
  • FormerSuperHero
    FormerSuperHero Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Happy Easter everyone