Put out Easter for the kids. Gotta keep my hands off the egg

Options
I just have to keep my hands off the chocolates. They're my weakness.

DAMN YOU EASTER BUNNY!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,803 Member
    Options
    We just did toys this year, I really do not think it will make much difference.
  • karylee44
    karylee44 Posts: 892
    Options
    its the sweet tarts.. those will get me..
    im taking the whole weekend off..
    back to the diet and work outs on monday..
    :)
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Cadbury mini eggs...(not those creamy ones...the ones that look like robins eggs but wayyyy better) I couldn't even buy them! Also I got the pre filled plastic eggs so I don't go crazy stuffing my face instead of the eggs...and everything is locked in the car....for about 39 more minutes!!

I'll probably cave and have some...oh well!
  • liveonlocation
    liveonlocation Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I had 5 mini foiled chocolate eggs tonight. Tomorrow may be another story. I plan to drink water every time I reach for chocolate. I'll be okay. Just a couple....

Happy Easter to you all.
  • chesh1520
    chesh1520 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Damn Reese's eggs! I hear you. Good luck to everyone tomorrow.
  • carrotstick2012
    Options
    It's one day. Easter comes but once a year and there are children in this house. Back on track for me tomorrow ...
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    its the sweet tarts.. those will get me..
    im taking the whole weekend off..
    back to the diet and work outs on monday..
    :)

See ya' on the flip side :wink:
  • wolfehound22
    Options
    The way I look at it is, since this is a life change, I need to learn to fit holidays into my new way of living. SO I will enjoy the day, do some cheating, but keep myself in control. One day won't hurt my progress, and it sure as hell won't ruin what I've accomplished. Oh and Cadbury eggs are my weakness, oh and Reese's eggs, and chocolate and..... :)
  • Remi79
    Remi79 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    My favorite is the Hershey's Cookie's N Cream. I really wish I wouldn't have bought them. I ate 4 of them this Christmas
  • imreadii2011
    imreadii2011 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    One Reese's white chocolate peanut butter egg is all I will have. I won't convince myself that it's ok to pig out because it's a holiday. Happy Easter :)