Hey all - new to mfp

Options
Hey all, I'm new to MFP. I decided to join because I joined a gym and really need to start taking care of myself. I'm looking to drop around 60-70 pounds. Looking for anyone who wants support and will support me in my efforts.

I'm a mom to a 2 year old work full time and try to go to the gym three times a week. Well just wanted say hey and good luck to everyone in reachng your goals!!!

Replies

• salxtai
    salxtai Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to support - I end up on here at least once a day to procrastinate with uni work, so I'll be around :)
  • jcantrell0018
    Options
    I'll help! I'm in the same boat. I just joined MPF, and when I'm not working, I'm at home with my one-year-old and two-year-old (11 months apart!). I understand!
  • anmarr55
    anmarr55 Posts: 8
    Options
    Welcome!! I'm new too and ready to support you on your journey.
  • BarbaraC47
    BarbaraC47 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm a 64 year old grandma looking to lose weight for the very last time!! I'm starting out just walking a bit as I am very unfit and need to lose a lot of weight, I'll build up to more exercise when I can - gyms aren't for me as I am very self conscious of my size....

I log on here first thing and then add my calories as I eat them, its a great way to keep me under control!!

I look forward to seeing you around - add me as a friend and then we can see each others progress...