Whats your worst binge?

Options
On chocolate, candy,pizza anything? It could be on hollidays or simpily a day off of work. My worst was when i binged ( yesterday) on tortilla chips, chocolate eggs, icecream, pumkinpie. :ohwell: I cringe just thinking about it! It was too hard to fill out my food diary yesterday, so i left it blank. But i know i went wayy over my calorie intake because i didn't even exercise and gained two pounds these hollidays.
Anyways,what do you binge on? Do people say anything rude? Or do you binge secretly?..

Replies

• 42kgirl
    42kgirl Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    New Year's Eve I could not stop eating even when I was full. Loads of deep dish pizza, beer, chips and dip, sweets. It was yummy. I ran a 10k New Year's Day, so I guess it's not all bad.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure of my worst but I had a bad one this weekend. I drank a case of beer and ate half a bag of family size cool ranch doritos. I don't even know the calorie count on that.
  • BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I can eat an entire carton of chicken wings if I try.
  • hoffo83
    hoffo83 Posts: 51
    Options
    crisps. i could happily eat a family pack to myself. cheese&onion walkers are the worse
  • wildmustng87
    Options
    I don't know what my worst has been, but I definitely binge on Hamburger Helper. I never make it for myself, but when there is some in the house..... :sick:
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Large Papa John's Pizza, a pint of Ben & Jerry's, a pack of gummy worms, a pack of jelly beans, 4-5 Arizona drinks (Arnold Palmer Half and Halfs, etc.), and I think I went back out for a few burgers at one point that night.
  • dayswillpass
    Options
    My worst binge, ugh. My worst NON-ED binge? (because honestly, I don't want to try to remember back then):
    A container of icing. A large roll of cookie dough. A half gallon of orange juice. Half a pan of brownies.
  • strawberrie_milk
    strawberrie_milk Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Nearly an entire box of cereal, half a loaf of bread, half a jar of PB, handfuls of nuts, chocolate bars.
  • 42kgirl
    42kgirl Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure of my worst but I had a bad one this weekend. I drank a case of beer and ate half a bag of family size cool ranch doritos. I don't even know the calorie count on that.
    Great combo. Next time share with me and you'll only feel half as bad:happy:
  • RILEYRED
    RILEYRED Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    A few years ago, a 2lb. bag of m&m's, thought I would die for the next 24 hours!!!!! Got rid of the ex., not a problem since!!!!!!:drinker:
  • kassied09
    kassied09 Posts: 397
    Options
    Probably 4ish months ago. Ate a bag of chips, half quart of ice cream (with graham cracker crust, cookies, cookie dough in it), and cookies while waiting for my pizza to get done in the oven. Ate the pizza and then. Ate chips and other random stuff after...oh jeez. STOMACH ACHE. Have not done anything like that in a while, though! Feels good.
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    EVER?? Who knows? Recently: pizza and beer plus a pint of Ben and Jerry's. Didn't complete my log that day. Worked it off the next day on the bike!
  • pixie_mills
    pixie_mills Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Rose Street Challenge (Edinburgh) pub crawl.......nuff said...pub grub/snacks and a fair amount of booze...
  • Laner07
    Laner07 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    When I was in high school I'd get home from school and eat chips, cookies, fruit, crackers and then a short time later have dinner. Plus I always ate at school so I wasn't starving or anything.
  • pinkhu13
    pinkhu13 Posts: 133
    Options
    Not my worst but yesterday I ate my calorie goal and then bought a pint of ben&jerry's half baked ice cream (chocolate and vanilla swirl ice cream with cookie dough and brownie chunks :-O). I polished it off rather quickly but it was good though lol
  • cxzawerf
    cxzawerf Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Girl scout cookies. I could eat a tube or two of those before the remorse fully sets in.
  • Charleylololol
    Options
    the other night i had about a whole homemade pizza (margerita with pepperoni and pineapple), half a litre of juice, 1/4 of a family sharing bag of nachos, loads of handfuls of nuts and raisins and about half a container of grapes. i felt so sick! wasn't even hungry. bad times, haha.
  • kimber0607
    kimber0607 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    sweets.....chocolate/cake/candy
    Not into salty...but my sweet binges can be pretty bad ;(
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    Great combo. Next time share with me and you'll only feel half as bad:happy:

Lol sure thing! but the next morning at work I remembered why I don't drink beer any more. Or drink when I have work at 5am the next day.
  • hereicomeskinnymini
    Options
    sweets.....chocolate/cake/candy
    Not into salty...but my sweet binges can be pretty bad ;(

hahaa tell me about it, im the same way. I can eat pretty much anything but i'm not big on the chips :ohwell: