Hi everyone

Options
Hi folks, my names Adrian Im 37 and Im from sunny Northern Ireland lol. Started my weight loss just over a year ago and I lost 6st up until October last year.

Joined the gym back in august and was just doing cardio stuff then I had a minor op and decided that I would like to get strong both mentally and physically. I started strength training in November and Ive put on 20lbs since then. My tummy has stayed the same size tho my thighs arms etc have all grown.

I joined MFP a few weeks ago and worked out my macros etc.

Looking to meet new friends and have a bit of craic whilst getting strong.

Replies

• hoffo83
    hoffo83 Posts: 51
    Options
    well done that man. feel free to add me pal. im from sunny south wales so im a fellow celt. love the craic and am also looking for support in reaching my weight loss targets.
  • adriany9
    adriany9 Posts: 32
    Options
    Us celts have to stick togehter mate lol. I found the easy part was losing the weigh I had my moment when I saw my daughter walk up the isle at my brothers wedding and it hit me that if I didnt lose weigh Id never actually get to see her walk up the isle on her wedding day. That moment has changed my life and I honestly buy into the therory that you have to have a moment where it finally hits you that you need and want to lose weigh.

Many times I tried to diet etc but always failed...until now.
  • hoffo83
    hoffo83 Posts: 51
    Options
    nice. my moment has come as well pal. im due to marry in july and really want to start a family. i think i need to pull my finger out and get back to the person i used to be. im hoping the weight will start to go and ill get the confidence to get back into heavy training. used to play a fairly high level of rugby, but doubt i could keep up with the kids now. would love to get back to that point.