Weight gain and too much exercise?

Options
105295 Posts: 12 Member
Hello,

Quick question for anyone who may have hit an work-out "wall". About 6-7 months ago, I started a work out regimen of kickboxing/Krav Maga 2hrs/day, 4-5days a week. In that time I dropped from 105 lbs to 99 lbs. Then I went on a cruise and right after that I *guiltily* binged on Thanksgiving onto X'mas. Since January I have weighed between 103~107 lbs. I have since gone back to my usual work out regimen but I am finding it harder to shed the weight. Is it because my body got used to the new training regimen? Would I need to increase the intensity?

I am 4'11 currently 105 lbs, would like to drop to drop the last 10 lbs. Any constructive input would be much appreciated ;)

Replies

• Allic1971
    Allic1971 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Maybe try some weights aswell mix it up a bit :))
  • angel79202
    angel79202 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Maybe try increasing your calories a little bit if u can..sometimes that can be the key..
    105295 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    @Allic : Never really did weight training before - for toning muscle lighter weights and more reps or heavier weights? I've read mixed reviews about both.

@Angel: How much increase? Or do I need to reconfigure my caloric intake? Am currently doing the 45%carbs-25%protein-30%fat ratio.

Thanks again!