new to mfp! :) need motivation!!!!

Options
Hi my name is maija. I just was browsing the internet and came upon mfp. I thought it would be a great way to get some motivation. Im trying to lose about 25 more pounds. Im 18 ill be 19 in may i started at 165lbs got down to 140lbs then i gained 10lbs because i lost motivation to go running im currently 150lbs at 5'2 wanting to be 125lbs :) add me and maybe we can motivate each other.

Replies

• connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    you came to the right place sweety mfp will help u!! :)
  • tsmoser
    tsmoser Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Help any way that i can:) mfp is the best
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    :happy: Feel free to add me!! We all need motivation & I am a little older than you but we are the same height 5'2"...I started on here at 169lbs & am losing slowly but surely b/c I know it will stay off that way....Welcome to MFP...
  • flutternfly
    flutternfly Posts: 123
    Options
    You can add me if you need another cheerleader! You made a great choice starting MFP!
  • maija18
    maija18 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for writing on here and adding me i really do appreciate all the motovation i can get! I will be sure to add everyone on here. :)
  • 2gabbee
    2gabbee Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    MFP is a great website. You will find a lot of support & motivation. Check out the many groups available to see if one appeals to you. Also put in search your state find people near you. You might even find someone you already know! Good luck with your goals.
  • jaireed
    jaireed Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm on here like an addict! I love it! I started at 158 and have lost 16 pounds so far. Goal weight is 145 135. I love to have fun, motivate, comment and keep tabs on my friends :) If you do not want to participate then I'm not the pal for you! Loads of luck on your journey and a healthier you!
  • chevere94501
    Options
    Welcome !

you will love this website. people are great, the website is easy to log in what you eat and your activities.

You can add me.

Jose
  • Tlr0721
    Tlr0721 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am new here too! I need a lot of support and motivation as well. I just let myself gain back 16 pounds and I was out of control until now that I am now ready to get serious and lose some weight. My goal is 135 so I need to lose 30 pounds! I am beginning at breakfast tomorrow, just went to grocery and got healthy food and cleaned out all of the bad food!

Give me a shout and we can coach each other along!

Tammy