I said I wouldn't do this, but I just HAVE to show these pic

Options

Replies

• autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    WOW. I just got this private message. It made me angry.
    hanks for the inspiration :)

You both look really happy in your 'before' photo... but I don't see that in your eyes anymore in your 'after' photo.. don't forget to take time to be happy, as well as beautiful.

blessings -

so I responded.
    actually in the first picture, we were drunk.

in the second, we had been talking as we were dancing, and were not expecting a picture as the photographer called to us to look at her. We were at a benefit for the family of a friend of ours who is critically ill, so although we were dancing, the event was a little melancholy. As well, my husband had root canal that morning, so he wasn't exactly chipper.

I hate to reciprocate your negativity, but has no one ever told you, if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all?

One should never attempt to make an assumption based on one photo. ugh. I can't believe I am letting your comment bother me this much. please don't contact me again.

I stopped short of posting the mfp user's name. The spiteful b*tch inside me wanted to.

I truly think that the people with all of the negative comments are jealous of others success & want to sabatoge it...If it's not about them then they try to make it about them....

JEALOUS people SUCK!!

You two look so happy together in both photos....I am a lil jealous of you though - but in a good way...You seem to have a wonderful life & husband...Something I would love to have someday....Plus success in your new healthy lifestyle....

Congrats on all of it!! You are inspiring!! :heart:
  • Hoakiebs
    Hoakiebs Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I'll tip one up for you this morning!
  • sunshine45356
    sunshine45356 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! You look fantastic! CONGRATULATIONS!
  • tracyco66
    tracyco66 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    wow great job!
  • nicholettebell
    Options
    Way to go! Thank you so much for sharing!
  • mrsepiphany
    mrsepiphany Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    great job hun! you look great!
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Almost doesn't look like you in the pic. Nice job!
    Did your eating effect your hubby any? It almost looks like he has dropped a few as well.
    Keep up the good work and glad you didn't wait.

Yes actually, he does a lot of the cooking, as he is home more than me. He likes to prepare food that the whole family can have, so his food prep has moved away from so many sauces and marinades etc. He's been walking with me too, and has dropped about 15 pounds and put on a bit of muscle. His blood pressure is now pretty good, considering he still smokes :-( but he's working on that. It is really so gratifying that we are making this change to be healthy and live longer together :heart: He has always been kind, loving, attentive and supportive, it's also nice to hear through the grape vine how he "brags" about my success. :blushing:
    thats so awesome about your loss and you are a lucky girl!
  • etremoi53
    etremoi53 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Congratulations on losing so much weight. What a life changer.
  • gaj87
    gaj87 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Amazing job. I agree, why wait?
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Beautiful, healthy, and years younger!
  • kjerstenkipp
    kjerstenkipp Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!
  • marylouise123
    marylouise123 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Great job.. Thanks for posting your before & after pics... You have done amazing. I now am 30 pounds down in my journey.. I love seeing stories like this.. It really motivates & encourages me & everyone else who is doing this.. And for the negative message, just ignore it.. Some people have no sense at all.. Great job on the weightloss & the message back to that stupid person... Good luck....
  • kettrickenx
    kettrickenx Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You look stunning and even younger!:))
  • Michaelarf
    Options
    There is no need to wait you look fantastic! Congrats.
  • DataBased
    DataBased Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Remarkable job! No need to wait to share - we should share all the good news we can - and your achievement is stunning.

:flowerforyou:
  • jhefti13
    jhefti13 Posts: 24
    Options
    Amazing!! Good job!
  • kikilareggae
    kikilareggae Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad you shared! You look amazing and it's really inspiring to see! That's what I've come to love about MFP- celebrating yours and others progress and giving encouragment to each other when struggling! Great work, outstanding. :)
  • tinytubbs
    tinytubbs Posts: 54
    Options
    You are one of those people who look totally different as you lose weight. i almost didn't recognize the two pics as the same person. congrats on your losses and keep it up.
  • nevaeh1984
    Options
    w00t!!!! OMG, you look like a totally different person! Congratulations doesn't even begin to express the awesomeness!!!
  • IrishChik
    IrishChik Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Beautiful before and after! What a great inspiration you are to us!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!