300 calories over today, how should I get rid of them?

Options
I'm 300 calories over my target today. Does anyone have any suggestions for how I can shift them before bedtime?

Replies

• EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about it. Go and sin no more.
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Exercise! :) Go for a LONG walk or run. You'll burn it off no problem!
  • maybebaby40
    Options
    40 minutes of dancing
  • carolyns19
    Options
    45min- 1 hr walk should do it. Good habit to have before bed anyways.
  • naveej
    naveej Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    i guess(but obvious) have to get onto the treadmill or run or jog (again not sure of ur time zone)
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    If you can't seem to get by the guilt...start walking...any kind of movement will help.

Have a safe and blessed Easter.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Any of the above posts. 300 over is still a deficit, so do not sweat it, but if you are go for a walk or do some other exercise.
  • raevynn
    raevynn Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Any of the above posts. 300 over is still a deficit, so do not sweat it, but if you are go for a walk or do some other exercise.
    Have you calculated your BMR and TDEE? If you keep it between those two, you are good.

If you are using MFP's calculator, you are more than likely still between these numbers. Just enjoy your life, and watch it again tomorrow.
  • ashnm88
    ashnm88 Posts: 748
    Options
    I wouldn't worry about it. I have gone over the odd day and it never affected my weight loss, actually helped it.
  • susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    Go for a walk, or make a note of it and stay 100 under for the next 3 days. Or just don't sweat it and eat maintenance today.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    BAD BAD BAD advice.
  • ahavoc
    ahavoc Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Have sex
  • Tigermad
    Tigermad Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I assume you are joking? Even if you are it is in bad taste on a forum like this v
  • akkbatra
    akkbatra Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    BAD BAD BAD advice.
    [/quote]

Yes, as bad as the original question.
  • edinat
    edinat Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    take a run/walk and you should be able to loose that in an hr.
  • simonsaysso
    simonsaysso Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Have sex

Great way to burn off those extra calories!
  • jsmith2377
    jsmith2377 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Have sex
    AHAHAHAHAHA! Well, it is the evening....
  • edinat
    edinat Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    i hope this is a joke, but even suggesting something like this, is not appropriate for this site.
  • sisdunbar
    sisdunbar Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm 374 over and that's without my evening meal!! But it is Easter Sunday so I'm not worrying too much. Luckily I follow the Dukan Diet which now allows me (after following all the phases correctly,) two celebration meals a week. That means anything you like which includes a starter, main meal, dessert and a glass of wine! This is probably not helpful at all to you is it?!!!! Just thought I'd share!

I might hit the treadmill for half an hour later...then again, I probably won't! Haha!
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't sweat them. I have days where I go over, and other days where I'm well under. So long as I'm not doing it every day, and making it a huge deal, I don't worry.