YAY! My very first NSV!

Options
Celeste86
Celeste86 Posts: 14 Member
This morning when I was getting ready for Easter I had the same old what am I going to wear and not look horrible in thoughts going through my head. Then I remembered I had boughten a really cute pair of brown pants last year at about this time and wore them to Easter. Now last year when I wore these pants I had to wear spanks because they were so tight my muffin top was out of control! I also remember they were so tight it literally hurt my waist to wear them. So I thought this morning maybe I could wear them but I also thought what if they are still really uncomfortable. So I got the courage to put them on and wouldn't you know they fit comfortably and no need for spanks and they don't hurt my waist to button. Oh yea and they are baggy in the thighs and butt area YAY! For the first time I can not beleive how good I look in something and wish more people were going to see me today and my progress!

Replies

• need2bethinner1
    Options
    Wow well done! It's great when you get that surprised 'fit back into them' moment.
  • lisakayadams
    lisakayadams Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Good for YOU!!
  • pholbert
    pholbert Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You strut yourself today.
  • usedasbrandnew
    usedasbrandnew Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Those pants are still mocking me from my drawer... Go you! ;)
  • Jen2Bfit
    Jen2Bfit Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! It seems to be those NSV's that matter the most, they are the actual proof! Keep up the great work! :happy:
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    thats so cool good for you congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • prettygirlhoward
    prettygirlhoward Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    What a great and rewarding feeling! Good job!!:flowerforyou:
  • samntha14
    samntha14 Posts: 2,084 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    congrats! i am annoyed at myself that i cant figure out what NSV is...ew..still newish here!
  • valeriecozart
    Options
    Hi Jules2, don't feel bad, it just means non scale victory. It's the little things that make you feel like you've climbed a mountain and are still really important to you. :)

Congrats! What a great feeling!
  • student37
    student37 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! It is an awesome feeling to discover pants getting baggy!! Keep up the good work.
  • eatmeingo
    eatmeingo Posts: 134
    Options
    Congratulations! I recently felt the same about an old pair of work pants :)
  • traceywaugh
    traceywaugh Posts: 144
    Options
    well done xx
    :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!