It's only 10 in the morning and the day is already a loss. C

Options
Okay. Usually my days progress nicely. Mornings are spent with healthy, lower Carb portions for breakfast moving into a nice salad for lunch. Today...being Easter...not so much. I have been surrounded by chocolate since eight this morning. And my beautiful, caring children needed to give Mommy and Daddy some of their candy because the bunny left them sooo much. (And Mommy, I know you love these!) Who knew a two year old could unwrap a hersheys kiss and shove it in your mouth so fast? She is like a chocolate ninja! I left the room...and my son left me a kitkat on my purse. (Mommy you have to eat it. It has a bunny face and EARS!)
Where did my willpower go?? (Did I mention that my husband has an amazing ham in the oven, plans for cauliflower mash, corn, buttery rolls and a strawberry cheesecake and banana cream pie in the fridge?)
Good luck to you all! Because my day is a bust. How do you handle the holidays?

Replies

• dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    It's only one day. I wouldn't worry.
  • Mommyofseven
    Options
    Thanks, but it sure feels like a failure!!!
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    It's one day and you're spending it with your family. Making your kids smile as they shove kisses in your mouth is NOT failing!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,117 Member
    Options
    If you look at it as a failure, then it is.

If you look at it as a chance to celebrate love and family, that's what it is.
  • Cravenamanda
    Cravenamanda Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Everyone needs a blow it day!! Enjoy this then jump back on the band wagon tomorrow. I should take my own advice though I just finished a guilty workout over my Easter dinner lol.
  • Mommyofseven
    Options
    Thanks!