I just ran for 30 mins without stopping!

Options
it was a slooooow run, it was exactly two miles on the treadmill, with the first 1.5 mins a walk to warm up, then ran till I hit 2 miles ,which was 30 mins!

and right after I stopped running and I was still amazed at what I had just done, a girl with knew me way back when ( before I lost weight) came up and tapped me on the shoulder to tell me she had been watching me and said to her husband, " she is running! I want to run"! and she told me good job and how she wants to get where I am , I was like WOW thank you... I then told her I was pretty amazed too! lol

Had to share, now I need to go eat something! lol:laugh:

Replies

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    That is freaking aMAZing!!!!

WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options

I know! considering I weigh 196 lbs, that is pretty darn good!! I am still on a high! now I need to shower! lol
  • guidosgal
    guidosgal Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    :smile: you go girl I should be very very proud (WooHoo):flowerforyou:
    Pam
  • teeneu
    teeneu Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    :smile: That is awesome! Congratulations!!!:happy:
  • chattycathy56
    Options
    Great! Someday soon we are going to hear you went 3 miles!!!! Your enthusiasm made my day-congrats!
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    Good for you!! :flowerforyou: I remember the first time that happened to me and I was close to where you are (I was 185 lbs). It's a great feeling!!! Enjoy it!!! :drinker: :happy: :drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

I know! considering I weigh 196 lbs, that is pretty darn good!! I am still on a high! now I need to shower! lol

I ran 1 mile. Worked up to it for 3 months and that was all I wanted to do. Run 1 mile. So I know how you feel. I am so glad someone was there to give you a high five. I actually WOOTED out loud and the young girl next to me got scared. Wouldnt look at me:laugh: :laugh:

Rocky had pumps WOO HOO
  • kyleefreeman
    kyleefreeman Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! that is so awesome, Cheers to you!:drinker: keep up the good work, you are an inspiration!
  • metalpalace
    Options
    That is bad *kitten*! I have a habit of befriending bad *kitten* people on here. I'm going to friend request you. Go take a shower! :happy:
  • dms24
    dms24 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Seriously, that is awesome:) I can't believe how much weight you have lost. It is so inspiring:) Great job :smile:
  • michellem81
    Options
    :happy: :happy: Hurrah for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 255138.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Calculator
  • threeupthreedown
    Options
    Totally awesome!!! YOU totally rock!!!

Two years ago I did a 5 kms walk. Last year I ran the same 5 kms. This year, I am currently in a Learn to Run 10 kms with the Running Room. I am almost 57. I weigh 186.7. I used to be 223.

I am addicted to running. I said I would NEVER be a runner because of big boobs. Never say NEVER!!!!

YOUR stats are amazing!!!

YOU go girlfriend!!!!
  • Tamishumate
    Options
    Totally awesome!!! YOU totally rock!!!

Two years ago I did a 5 kms walk. Last year I ran the same 5 kms. This year, I am currently in a Learn to Run 10 kms with the Running Room. I am almost 57. I weigh 186.7. I used to be 223.

I am addicted to running. I said I would NEVER be a runner because of big boobs. Never say NEVER!!!!

YOUR stats are amazing!!!

YOU go girlfriend!!!!

I have to LOL at the big boobs, I have them and wanted to hold them a few times, but had to remind myself I was in a public place. lol :laugh:

Thank you for the kind words!
  • Tamishumate
    Options

I ran 1 mile. Worked up to it for 3 months and that was all I wanted to do. Run 1 mile. So I know how you feel. I am so glad someone was there to give you a high five. I actually WOOTED out loud and the young girl next to me got scared. Wouldnt look at me:laugh: :laugh:

YEah, I don t think Kim knew that was my first time doing that , so it was very awesome to have that from her!

Rocky had pumps WOO HOO
  • Kimmmers
    Options
    This is awesome! Running is no easy tread and to be able to do it with such determination is incredible. The fact that you inspired another person to want to do more is an added bonus too.

Congrats!
  • kimss
    kimss Posts: 1,146
    Options
    congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You are doing so great......
    keep up the great work, you'll be running a marathon before you know it.
    :bigsmile:
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options

Thats about how much I weigh!!! Use to weigh 278. I started running around fall of last year...LOVE IT. Im totally addicted to it too, Its such a rush. Im doing my second 5K in septemeber, the last one i finished in 37.45, my goal is to beat that time:smile: Im a slow runner too:embarassed:

Running is by far the MOST challenging exercise that ive done! Love that runners high:glasses:

Congrats to you...AWESOME JOB:drinker:
  • MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    That is great. I remember when I was at that stage, it felt so easy to be able to do that.

Go girl!!!
  • maurierose
    maurierose Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    WOOOOOOOOOFLIPPINHOOOOOO!!!! WAY TO GO!!!!!

Be proud, be loud... ya did a great thing, and you are making FANTASTIC progress!!!!

You're inspiring!!! :bigsmile:

:flowerforyou:
  • jc1231webb
    jc1231webb Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That is amazing Congrats!!!!!