Looking to lose last 10 pounds - MFP friends wanted

Options
Emv79
Emv79 Posts: 245 Member
Hi, my name is Esther, I'm 33 and I'm new to MFP (3days in). I am 5'10 and was 195lbs at my heaviest in December 2009 and I'm now down to 160lbs. As additional information, I'm currently single, no kids and work in an office but I also have to travel as part of my job.

In January of this year, I started working out with a trainer 3 times a week to do weight training (not looking for big and bulky, just muscle definition) and I do cardio every other day. Although the gym has its perks, I enjoy getting my heart pumping by being outdoors and hike almost every weekend. Small personal fitness goals include doing a 10Km run non-stop (scheduled for end of April) and being able to do a chin-up (work in progress). The area I have the most struggle with is keeping my food intake in check, which is the last piece missing to reaching my goal weight of 150lbs.

Anyone out there seeking motivation to get rid of the last 10pounds, it would be nice if we could motivate each other!

Replies

• trigger456
    trigger456 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • Singtopia
    Options
    I have double that, that I want to lose, but I am looking to shift 10lbs before my holiday at the end of May, so feel free to add me :smile:
  • debzv
    debzv Posts: 23
    Options
    Hi Esther! I am Debz. I would love us to support and moptivate each other!! I have sent you a friend request.
  • ValRAAAAY
    ValRAAAAY Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I have 17 more I want to lose, but we can do it together!
  • bonnierocklin
    Options
    I am also looking to lose the last 10 lbs!! Staying motivated on going to the gym on a regular basis is my challenge. I am working towards the goal of being able to run a 5k in June and a 10k in August! I love the idea of motivating each other!