Best food ever = _ _ _ on a plate

Options
if you could have only one food that beats almost anything maybe including sex - what would it be and can you still have it whilst on your diet ? and what would you sacrifice to have it ? :bigsmile:

Replies

• Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    if you could have only one food that beats almost anything maybe including sex - what would it be and can you still have it whilst on your diet ? and what would you sacrifice to have it ? :bigsmile:

Oreos - although its not really a meal....

I still include them in my diet, id be a dragon if i didnt have them. I may even go as far as saying they are better than sex when i am in that kind of mood. I would probably sacrifice anything for an oreo haha! what about you OP?
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Pizza. A close second would be sushi
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    Anything deep fried.. and yes I can still have it, but not every day like I used to.
  • SueGremlin
    SueGremlin Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Sushi. I cannot imagine ever getting tired of it.
  • Argent78
    Argent78 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Argentinian ASADO!!!
    gosh I miss it...
  • shannoninBC
    shannoninBC Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    CHOCOLATE hands down
  • ChefSuzzieQ
    ChefSuzzieQ Posts: 119
    Options
    Reese's big cups, or this time of year Reese's peanut butter eggs. I LOVE them.
  • mykahisfit
    Options
    I think mine would have to be seafood.. mostly prawns but oysters and crab are a close second.. I think it is just the quantity rather than the actual food itself i have to "limit"..
  • kellicarter11
    kellicarter11 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I think that I love all food though
    Seafood, and chinese wish I could have unlimited of. Yes I still have them from time to time. Seafood is actually low in cals and good for you
  • tinydreams
    Options
    a plate full of croissants! I love them so so much
    with butter, with jam, with soup ummm got me craving croissants!
    plus they are french which is my favourite country ever which mean they are even better!
  • mimiclown
    mimiclown Posts: 32
    Options
    nachos with cueso
  • jcgrant43
    jcgrant43 Posts: 64
    Options
    A porterhouse, rare. Yep, can eat one everyday on the diet. Sadly, can't afford to have one everyday.....