Just over the big hump! pics included

Options
anjoylus19
anjoylus19 Posts: 22 Member
Hey guys-where as i havent weighed in almost 2 1/2 weeks my last weigh in i was at 48 lbs down -woot woot :) though i am POSITIVE i am 50 lbs down as of now if DEF not more :) MFP has DEF been a life changing thing for me- i would like to loose another 100 lbs or so but i am so thankful and greatful just to have been able to do and sustain this myself-the first pic i was at my biggest 315- the second pic was me about 2 weeks ago- 267 :) if I can do it anyone can!!!

003-1-1.jpg
IMG_20120316_075710-1.jpg

J :)

Replies

• susansmoaks
    susansmoaks Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    can't see the pics but congrats!
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    [ i m g ] put the link in between these but without the spaces between each character [ / i m g ]
  • chairperson
    Options
    Hey guys-where as i havent weighed in almost 2 1/2 weeks my last weigh in i was at 48 lbs down -woot woot :) though i am POSITIVE i am 50 lbs down as of now if DEF not more :) MFP has DEF been a life changing thing for me- i would like to loose another 100 lbs or so but i am so thankful and greatful just to have been able to do and sustain this myself-the first pic i was at my biggest 315- the second pic was me about 2 weeks ago- 267 :) if I can do it anyone can!!!

003-1-1.jpg

IMG_20120316_075710-1.jpg

J :)
  • anjoylus19
    anjoylus19 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    thanks guys! apparently i have forgotten my myspace days!!! hahaha you rock :)
  • Katanthus
    Katanthus Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    You are doing amazingly well. Wish I was doing as well.
  • entropy83
    entropy83 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Keep up the good work! Your dedication is showing.
  • jennyjennbug
    Options
    Great job keep up the good work
  • CVALGAL
    CVALGAL Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look so much younger! Keep it up, you're doing awesome!
  • kristi012173
    Options
    You look great! way to go! :)
  • montlucia
    montlucia Posts: 90
    Options
    Looks great. You can really see the difference on your face.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Looking good..Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!