Need motivation

Options
18 years old, 5'3, 114lbs and just trying to lose the winter weight :P but it's a lot harder said than done. Could use some motivation!

Replies

• sphinxdust
    sphinxdust Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Great! How long have been using MFP, and what motivates you the most, immediately? Would it help if I told you that all you have to do is work out 3 times a week for 40 minutes, not even worry about doing any cardio, and the weight will start melting off in about two weeks as long as your nutrition is in order? Also, let's talk about any allergies you might have or foods you absolutely hate or can't eat.
  • Emnee
    Emnee Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend! I am looking for some motivation as well!
  • sexyminxinthemaking
    sexyminxinthemaking Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    im 5ft 3 and am currently at 132lbs trying to get to 120lbs which is easier said than do those last few pounds are a ***** to shift lol

feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • AkaJenna
    AkaJenna Posts: 5
    Options
    I havent been using it long. I downloaded the app for my Ipod and it has been helping a lot. I could use any advise I can get right now :)
  • Stutz77
    Stutz77 Posts: 113
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I will be happy to help you along your journey. MFP is really helpful and help keeps me going.
  • Kaa2294
    Kaa2294 Posts: 4
    Options
    MFP is the most useful website for keeping track of your daily intake.
    Keep track,have a little calorie deficit and work out at least 3 times a week.I won't lie to you,it will be hard at the beggining but in the end it will be worth it.Nothing in life is easy but with a bit of work we can get past all of these things.The biggest issue is not the physical one but the mental one.
    Add me as a friend if you wish to.
  • antoniosmooth
    antoniosmooth Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    18 years old, 5'3, 114lbs and just trying to lose the winter weight :P but it's a lot harder said than done. Could use some motivation!

You can do it!! Visualize what you want and what you want to achieve then GET AFTER IT!!! You are absolutely right it's easier said then done, but YOU CAN DO IT if you do it for YOURSELF and nobody else and for no other reason.
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I need some motivation. Isn't feeling it today :( I am 181 at 5'7 and wanting to get to 160 lbs.