36 LBS left to lose...anyone else?

Options
At this point I am just past half way to my goal. I've lost 46 lbs, and have another 36 to reach my goal. Is there anyone else with similar numbers? We could egg each other on to finish this!!

Replies

• Tlr0721
    Tlr0721 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hello I am brand new and need to lose about the same as you. I have got the food out of my system today and now I do care of I ever see food again....LOL....my goal weight is to be at 135!! I always give up before I get to my goal!!
  • kindra3434
    kindra3434 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I've lost 16 and I have 40 more to go!
  • riveradee
    riveradee Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    i've lost 25.5 i have 27.5 left..help :-)
  • Tlr0721
    Tlr0721 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    What type of diet are you both doing? I am confused about if I should count calories or carbs or fat. I guess I am just going to just try to eat sensible and cut out sweets, sodas and exercise alot more.

You both have done great on your progress so far! I hope that I can do the same!
  • OnceAndFutureAthlete
    OnceAndFutureAthlete Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Me exactry!

I've lost 46 and have 36 to go to get to 150#. So I'm in.

How do you want to do this? :D
  • Jessicaga82
    Jessicaga82 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have 36-35 depends on the day lol. I've lost 62-63 so far! It seems to be harder to lose now!
  • todietfor
    todietfor Posts: 48
    Options
    Have lost 12 so far, but have 30-35 more to go. Friend me if you like! Happy to support and motivate :)
  • nickyskins
    nickyskins Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I have lost a little over 40lbs and have about 30-40 more lbs to go! Lets do it!
  • RainAndPain
    Options
    I've lost 33 pounds, and I'd love to lose another 36 :P
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    35 lost with 27 to go!!!! we can do this!!! :bigsmile:
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    I started at 213 am now 180 and my mini goal weight is 150 and then reevaluating when I get there!
    Feel free to add me :)
  • ruggedBear
    ruggedBear Posts: 295
    Options
    I'm in - 43 lbs down, about 35 to go! Sending a request....
  • Hernandeak11
    Hernandeak11 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    38 lbs until i hit my first maintenance goal, would like to lose another 10-15 eventually after that!
  • CVALGAL
    CVALGAL Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    What type of diet are you both doing? I am confused about if I should count calories or carbs or fat. I guess I am just going to just try to eat sensible and cut out sweets, sodas and exercise alot more.

You both have done great on your progress so far! I hope that I can do the same!

I am just watching calories in vs calories expended. I don't think you need to focus too much on the specifics at first, because when you cut back, everything gets cut back. Unless of course, you are diabetic, or your doctor has told you otherwise. And by all means, get plenty of WATER!
  • revadiana
    revadiana Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I've got around 40 left to go as well. Getting impatient to reach my goal!
  • Emmabulliemum
    Emmabulliemum Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I have lost 31lb got 51.6 to get to my ideal weight.
  • riveradee
    riveradee Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    is there any way to form a group ..with all of us who responded here..it would be a great motivation for all of us :-)
  • ruggedBear
    ruggedBear Posts: 295
    Options
    Join the group - "Race to the finish" Invitations sent to everyone on the thread - if I missed anyone, sorry!
  • sjackson7707
    sjackson7707 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I've lost 53lbs and want to lose another 30-40lbs